QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Hi there! I''m a newbie, can i ask what is the newest ver of this game? i'm currently using v0.13.0.007 and can i use the v2.0 walkthrough?
The one you use is the last one version of the game.

I'm having trouble getting the camera for the house. Only camera I have and had the option to buy is he one for the aunt. I'm confsue if I missed something or what. Help would be awesome.
You must first buy a book about the cameras/websites and read it. If you do this, you should be able to buy hidden cameras + your website to earn money.

Reactions: Lucifer_13

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
So does anyone know what the deal is with the other versions floating around out there? I saw a v0.15 version on svs I think. I'm aware DS stopped himself at 13, but do those others actually have new "fan made"content? If they do any chance we can get them over here?

Mocsad

Jun 4, 2017
Hy I know this isn't the mod section, but looks like there is no thread for this mod. Smirniy has a v 0.15 on svs. Can someone post a mega link?

Reactions: stever

roger123123

Nov 2, 2017
I have wanted to play this game for a while, but every time I execute the file it is off center in the window and I only can view the upper fourth of the menu no matter how I adjust the window itself. Anyone know what is up with this?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
My link is SMIRNIY mod (I think) but it in russian. I try it and give up coz I don't understand language.
In the description on the svs page it says to press "L" in game to switch language.
No idea if it works as I don't really care for BB anymore but you might as well give it a try.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
I dl'ed and opened it, found out the translation with the L button only works for about 60% of the text the rest stays in russian. I hope someone can fix that someday please.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I hope someone can fix that someday please.
That's not an issue that has anything to do with the game. It has full (sometimes noticeably poor) translation from its original Russian, to English as standard.
You played a mod, a fan made addition that's written in Russian, with probably little-to-no English translation. This is not the place to discuss the mod. That's what a thread about the mod is for, and if it's the so-called "v0-14" mod, then I don't think it's here.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Pepe_Kiss.png
Some fan continue this legendary games of all times ?
(Fuck you DS, Love BB by the way, but Fuck your Glamour)

treatyoubetter

Nov 16, 2018
i am struck after forth movie.. able to go to bed at midnight with mom but not able to go after bj.. no sex with mom...
is there anyone who can help me on this.
lisa is gf, she is struck on anal fuck... she doesnt want to loose her verginity..

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
i am struck after forth movie.. able to go to bed at midnight with mom but not able to go after bj.. no sex with mom...
is there anyone who can help me on this.
lisa is gf, she is struck on anal fuck... she doesnt want to loose her verginity..
This is content from original game, please look here:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes