Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Dark Silver will not continue with Big Brother?
Both yes and no. The game titled 'Big Brother' will not continue, but it's being remade nearly in its entirety in a new game engine with a new name, Glamour, and with a bunch of other new/different features (and dropping a bunch of features, such as explicit callouts of relationships between different cast members to get around anti-incest rules).

We haven't yet seen how good that remake is going to be, so it's probably best not to get your hopes up too much.

Reactions: rockaducka

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
First learn through online courses, later start massaging Alice, and in the end you will be able to massage mother

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Game is still being developed ? Been way to long with no update 2/18 i really liked this one.
I hope your not a troll but no its been abandoned by DS and no more will come.

If you are not a troll then a fan made mini game for "Lisa Special Day" was made and here it is:

hedehodo1212

Feb 22, 2019
Can anyone confirm if threesome with Alice and mom in lounge is the end of the game? I want to move on to some mod content but want to be sure there is nothing left to do in the game. All opportunities are done.

I got morning yoga or lounge, evening bathroom, lounge and bedroom sex with mom. Alice joins in the lounge for a threesome in the evening, catches them in the morning in lounge but just watches, and doesn't do anything in the evening when she catches them in bathroom. Weekly punishments of mom is active, also can reverse Alice's punishments. Lisa caught 2 or 3 times in the morning during lounge sex but nothing happened. Is there anything else?

Edit: Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, didn't realize there was a different FAQ thread.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Game is still being developed ? Been way to long with no update 2/18 i really liked this one.
I have to ask, are words hard for you?

It says in big letters at the top of the page "abandoned" .... so no, it's not being developed.

Both yes and no. The game titled 'Big Brother' will not continue, but it's being remade nearly in its entirety in a new game engine with a new name, Glamour,
Now that was some mental gymnastics. Glamour is an entirely different game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Both yes and no. The game titled 'Big Brother' will not continue, but it's being remade nearly in its entirety in a new game engine with a new name, Glamour, and with a bunch of other new/different features (and dropping a bunch of features, such as explicit callouts of relationships between different cast members to get around anti-incest rules).

We haven't yet seen how good that remake is going to be, so it's probably best not to get your hopes up too much.
Its not being remade at all DS is just using the same models with the same names is all he is doing.
There will be no incest in Glamour which BB was all about.

DS is trying to get BB fan's to come over to Glamour with hints that BB is coming back but with patreon the way they are incest which is what made BB what it is will not be in Glamour.

Be warned that you must download most of the game each time you want to play before you can play again and you must connect to a russian server and any russian spy can easy get access to your computer this way.

The bullshit that glamour is will never touch my computer.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Its not being remade at all DS is just using the same models with the same names is all he is doing.
There will be no incest in Glamour which BB was all about.

DS is trying to get BB fan's to come over to Glamour with hints that BB is coming back but with patreon the way they are incest which is what made BB what it is will not be in Glamour.

Be warned that you must download most of the game each time you want to play before you can play again and you must connect to a russian server and any russian spy can easy get access to your computer this way.

The bullshit that glamour is will never touch my computer.
There's an offline version of Glamour, and there has been for months.

Also, the 'incest' is still there - the relationships haven't changed; they're just not going to be explicitly mentioned. So no calling each other 'brother', 'sister', or 'mother', but they're still going to be *treated* the same way. Or so DS says, anyways; I'm not personally interested in trying Glamour out for another several releases.

In any case, DS has *said* that the plan is to recreate Big Brother's entire storyline in Glamour, though I can't remember if he's planning to excise the Eric plot.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Have anyone file, when Max go bathroom with Alice? I can't go ever there with Alice.
It happens Friday night Saturday morning at 3 am when they come home from the bar.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Now that was some mental gymnastics. Glamour is an entirely different game.
According to DS post on his Pateron page about plans for glamour v 0.12 all characters from BB will be inplemented. However thats just the start. He claims they are planing to remake BB in it's complete version and more. yes the relation ties will never be mentioned but all the story, events and so on are ment to be remade. Ds words, not mine. So if you want to belive him they are indeed remaking BB. On the second post about the remake DS stated that all the framwork has been completed and they are now redoing all renders. He posted like 10-15 diffrent pictures and all of them are new renders about old BB content. Max is replacing hes current male Protagonist Alex. Glamours true story About the female MC Kate might be on hold for the next 6 month's. I don't say any of this based on opinion.. it's straight from the horses mouth. If any of you is a Patreon you have already read the plans.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
According to DS post on his Pateron page about plans for glamour v 0.12 all characters from BB will be inplemented. However thats just the start. He claims they are planing to remake BB in it's complete version and more. yes the relation ties will never be mentioned but all the story, events and so on are ment to be remade. Ds words, not mine. So if you want to belive him they are indeed remaking BB. On the second post about the remake DS stated that all the framwork has been completed and they are now redoing all renders. He posted like 10-15 diffrent pictures and all of them are new renders about old BB content. Max is replacing hes current male Protagonist Alex. Glamours true story About the female MC Kate might be on hold for the next 6 month's. I don't say any of this based on opinion.. it's straight for the horses mouth. If any of you is a Patreon you have already read the plans.
That's all find and dandy but the incest will not be there.
Still I will never give DS game a try because of all the bull shit you must go through for it.
Given access to your computer to a russian is still a no go for me and should be for all.
There might be a offline version of the game here but I do not trust any russian and will never do so.

Both china and russia needs to be kicked out of the un because they do not have the world at hart but there on conquest of the world is all they want.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
That's all find and dandy but the incest will not be there.
Still I will never give DS game a try because of all the bull shit you must go through for it.
Given access to your computer to a russian is still a no go for me and should be for all.
There might be a offline version of the game here but I do not trust any russian and will never do so.
We all know the relationship between the characters of BB and if added as they are it will be more intresting to see Patreons reaction to this. What was said between DS and Pateron when he was first banned is not official.
The DRM is now optional but the online is still alive for patreons. They get stuff faster. V0.10 can be played offline as it is right now. As for who i trust.. no one! :p It comes with age as i'm sure you are aware :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes