markEOL

Aug 1, 2018
Did you unpack the rar file?

What version of the game do you have and how many save files are in the save game folder?
I have a zip file and I didn't. I have the latest version of the game but there aren't files in the save game folder.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have a zip file and I didn't. I have the latest version of the game but there aren't files in the save game folder.
You must unpack or unzip the files before it will work as it should, you can not run the game from the zip file.

markEOL

Aug 1, 2018
You must unpack or unzip the files before it will work as it should, you can not run the game from the zip file.
I have never unzipped any of the games I've downloaded but everything worked perfectly. BB worked too, my only problem was with the saves. Anyway thank you, I've unzipped it now and I hope it works.

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
One of the tags on the game was voyeurism, which initially kept me away from it. Watching sex is about as fun to me as watching someone eat. I'd rather be more directly involved. Then I played it, and it started off as kind of a standard incest game with incredible renders before taking the sudden swerve with Eric. The game itself is called Big Brother, which has the obvious connotations of incest in this context, even though Max is only older than Lisa. But Big Brother also refers to the idea of someone who spying on you. There was the emphasis on cameras at the beginning, and spying on people. It does seem like Eric was mainly introduced so that Max could watch sex rather than participate it. At best, he was going to be given limited access to some of the women.

Max also is a complete loser. Main characters who leave something to be desired seems to be a staple in a lot of these games, but Max was just kind of pathetic. There's been a lot of discussion of how a better game might have been playing as Eric and keeping Max away from his family members. But I've already associated the game with playing as Max, plus without Eric there isn't the incest angle. Maybe if Eric had been the actual father rather than some random guy, it could have worked for me and others.

The developer made his choice of whether to stick true to their vision, or to give in to fan pressure. I think like a lot of developers they just didn't realize how much work their initial plan was. They also didn't realize that their interests differed from that of their current fanbase. And then when they did try to give their fans what they wanted, they had trouble getting it right. The only time they really did it was with the last update and Ann, but it was also when they knew they were done with the game I think.
its rough as a dev though. especially for basically an early access game like this. I have been a part of games where the dev's refused to listen to the player base and at the end, the game had to shut down because they went with "their" vision. Sometimes its a lose lose situation.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
its rough as a dev though. especially for basically an early access game like this. I have been a part of games where the dev's refused to listen to the player base and at the end, the game had to shut down because they went with "their" vision. Sometimes its a lose lose situation.
A balance definitely needs to be struck. If the developer is getting overwhelmingly negative feedback from fans, there's a good chance they may be doing something wrong. But if you listen to fans you'll either be trying to please multiple and probably conflicting groups of people, or rushing things to get to the end that players want. I suppose being a developer is kind of like being a GM in a pen-and-paper role-playing game. If your players are complaining about how things are going, maybe your story isn't as gripping as you thought it was, or your clues too obscure, or your bad guys too tough. On the other hand, just because your players want +5 weapons dropping from every monster doesn't mean it should. Either path will lead to frustration for the GM or the players losing interest.

slick05

Oct 13, 2017
A balance definitely needs to be struck. If the developer is getting overwhelmingly negative feedback from fans, there's a good chance they may be doing something wrong. But if you listen to fans you'll either be trying to please multiple and probably conflicting groups of people, or rushing things to get to the end that players want. I suppose being a developer is kind of like being a GM in a pen-and-paper role-playing game. If your players are complaining about how things are going, maybe your story isn't as gripping as you thought it was, or your clues too obscure, or your bad guys too tough. On the other hand, just because your players want +5 weapons dropping from every monster doesn't mean it should. Either path will lead to frustration for the GM or the players losing interest.
This is sadly an issue no matter how big of a developer you are. With developers like Bungie even, you can be listening to the community, and when you do that and make changes, there's always going to be another part of the community that will be upset. You can't please everyone. A developer once said something along the lines of, and I'm paraphrasing a bit here: If you see people arguing about whether or not something is balanced, chances are it is. I bring this up because I feel that it's important for small devs to take to heart. You can't listen to everyone, and you shouldn't.

Genuinely, Destiny 1-2 is a pretty clear example of this issue. When they've listened to fans they've been trying to please conflicting groups of people. They can make endgame harder/more grindy like the players that stick around want, that pisses off the casual fanbase, and vice versa. Destiny 2 has been a constant issue of going back and forth. You just can't please everyone, so don't try. Stick to what you believe in your vision, and unless something is overwhelmingly negative by everyone, or a glitch,, don't worry about it.

Dream Twister

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 5446
STORY:
Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.​

Updated: 02/02/2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.13.0.007
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Russian (русский)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Instructions:

Base Game + Crack:
- - - - - - -

How to Play on Mac

SKUNKED VERSION (90% Quality. 555mb)
- - - -

Basic Mod*:

*Go to the laptop to activate the cheat of your choosing. Works in every version.

MANY THANKS TO @ikaruga FOR THE MOD!

Updated Mod:

CG RIP:

ALL Mods>
Events>
Calendar Pictures>
Image Previews v0.13> |
Walkthrough>

Definately great work with the TORRENT file

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
err...i don't think i have enough life time to read the whole thing and i do not know if anyone still looks at this thread or is willing to respond but I'll ask anyway. The last version i played was something like 0.6 and back them this game was like a blue-balls-grind-simulator, and my question is:
1. Its still grind as fuck?
2. Does the MC fucks her mom?
3. is it worth playing even if its abandoned?
4. why the hell he abandoned this project?

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
I do not know if anyone still looks at this thread or is willing to respond but I'll ask anyway. The last version i played was something like 0.6 and back them this game was like a blue-balls-grind-simulator, and my question is:

I highly recommend playing this game, you will find a lot of surprises ... obviously I don't want to spoil the taste of finding out what will happen but what you think and what you would like to have happened and the end of the game is beyond your imagination ... then I wish you good luck:p:p:p:p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
err...i don't think i have enough life time to read the whole thing and i do not know if anyone still looks at this thread or is willing to respond but I'll ask anyway. The last version i played was something like 0.6 and back them this game was like a blue-balls-grind-simulator, and my question is:
1. Yes, but it is fun now.
2. Yes as long as you have Lisa as your girlfriend and not Olivia, Olivia content ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa GF path including fucking mom.
3. Yes, yes it is very much so.
4. DS is a stupid shit because he wanted to.

(((Make sure to get Lisa spanked right after you offer her free help with homework, this will avoid the game breaking bug.)))

Post 1 and 2 in this thread has all the info you need to complete this VN.

After playing all of this and you get to the end of all content then and only then you should play "Lisa's Special Day"
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisas-special-day-mobum.10883/

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I highly recommend playing this game, you will find a lot of surprises ... obviously I don't want to spoil the taste of finding out what will happen but what you think and what you would like to have happened and the end of the game is beyond your imagination ... then I wish you good luck:p:p:p:p
1. Yes, but it is fun now.
2. Yes as long as you have Lisa as your girlfriend and not Olivia, Olivia content ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa GF path including fucking mom.
3. Yes, yes it is very much so.
4. DS is a stupid shit because he wanted to.

(((Make sure to get Lisa spanked right after you offer her free help with homework, this will avoid the game breaking bug.)))

Post 1 and 2 in this thread has all the info you need to complete this VN.

After playing all of this and you get to the end of all content then and only then you should play "Lisa's Special Day"
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisas-special-day-mobum.10883/
Thanks for the quick reply, i'll definitely gonna play this game now.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Dark Silver just posed a poll for V0.14 of Glamour & one of the options is about Max with events containing Ann, Alice, Lisa and Kira. Unfortunately it's only got 18% of the votes while Kate has more. If you love Big Brother & want to see him continued VOTE FOR MAX!!! You must be a Patreon of Dark Silver to vote (minimum $5). This is the link BE SURE TO VOTE FOR MAX!!! HURRY ONLY 1 DAY LEFT

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dark Silver just posed a poll for V0.14 of Glamour & one of the options is about Max with events containing Ann, Alice, Lisa and Kira. Unfortunately it's only got 18% of the votes while Kate has more. If you love Big Brother & want to see him continued VOTE FOR MAX!!! You must be a Patreon of Dark Silver to vote (minimum $5). This is the link (don't need the link here) BE SURE TO VOTE FOR MAX!!! HURRY ONLY 1 DAY LEFT
I supported him making BB but not now or ever again will I support him.

His new VN will not be the same as BB and never will be so don't be fooled into thinking it will be.

He is only bringing the BB NPC's to his bullshit new game so he can make more money.

Its only a matter of time and he will dropped this new game like his other 2.

He is batting 1000 on dropped games.

Batting 0 on finish games.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Coming for the game any updates or is this game done ?? i like this game :)
What does the Tag before the Title of the game say : ) ?

I supported him making BB but not now or ever again will I support him.
His new VN will not be the same as BB and never will be so don't be fooled into thinking it will be.
He is only bringing the BB NPC's to his bullshit new game so he can make more money.
Its only a matter of time and he will dropped this new game like his other 2.
He is batting 1000 on dropped games.
Batting 0 on finish games.
I agree

He is only bringing the "old" characters into his new game in order to fool old fans.... Sad thing is that it's actually working a bit to...

This game was not perfect(asshole MC *kuch* )... Not by any means, but it's still solid in my top 5 favorite adult games.
And i also agree with that Glamour V2 is not going to be finished... Sometime soon he is going to lose fun is his current project again and he will throw that away to. (Would make the cycle complete if he starts a Big Brother v2....)

But still.... Love this game : )

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes