h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
can someone upload those images to mega cause gofile sucks ....i need to wait more than 1 hour to download ..

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Intercepted savegame:
#1 Save0 Lisa is Max Friend + Yoga 16/17
#2 Save1 Blondie 16/17
#3 Save2 Lisa is Max Friend + Yoga 17/17

In any case someone omitted such useful saves... Second is just before Olivia route new content.

Reactions: benben and Hlextor

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Damn. This update is the real deal. LOL. Thumbs up guys. Thanks a lot for your hard work.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
ok gona repeat my topic
i stayed out since the first version i wanna know if its worth playing now or wait for futher more updates
and better sayng im am more interested on M/S

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@oldmasterxd Nobody but yourself can actually define what is worth for you to play. I have had fun with bare demos - so they where worth it for me while others would hate it. There is enough info in this thread to make that judgement call

Reactions: summerjo

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys as always sorry for me bad english T_T i try to write the best i can.
Today i start download this game, hope that i understand well.
I read this:
The game now has two ways to get rid of Eric. Which one will be available to you depends on your choice in the Wallet opportunity. Each has its own plus sides, you’ll probably be surprised.
If you get rid Eric you won’t have to worry about being sent into the military camp.

I do not like to have other man -.- in me harem. So if the game give me the opportunity of throw the other man away of the house, i immediately accept it and do it without thinking twice.
Now the real thing is, is tru? Can i throw eric i think is name is, away? And have all the woman only for me?
If yes... how should i do it?
I see two thread on the forum, one with walkthrough and one with event. I just do not understand, a walkthrough does not already explain how to do the events in the game? Also the walkthrough is only for v.03. There is a more updated one?

Reactions: dav121
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes