delposo71

Apr 29, 2017
Is it possible to use the 0.4 image decrypter>

Edit: Saw the 0.5 Decrypter but Windows Defender won't let me run it.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
ok gona repeat my topic
i stayed out since the first version i wanna know if its worth playing now or wait for futher more updates
and better sayng im am more interested on M/S
The artwork is very good, but the grind..., the grind is beyond belief. It may be best to wait for a few more updates IMHO

Reactions: if95

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
how to play the saved games? i copied the save folder from v0.4 to 0.5 but when i open the game just give me the option of start a new game, the continue button is blurry and if i try to load the list is empty?

BTW, thank you staff for the new version

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You might need to save a game, give it a unique name, then come back. It's how it worked for me, I didn't see the new saves until I had saved a game, it might not read the directory right away.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I just do not know, I start this game a few hours ago. And... this game starts to irritate me strongly!
It seems that the author has focused the entirely story on this Eric/Alex right from the start! It is really irritating how the first day you go in this new home and the story start like this:
First day, mom go to work and this man approc her and she immediately fall in love of him.
First day sis go to school -.- and she fall in love of this new guy she meet.
This is really stupid. I can understand that in a couple of weeks someone notices the girls, but starting the story like this makes me very irritating.
Also the various choices in the questions posed by the various women make me irritating! Why the hell i have to help me sister to let this guy alex bang her? Why i have to help her to find a boyfriend?

I alrady know how i continue this story, war war and war! I wanna kill this Eric. If i need to use cheat for win i use it, because i do not like to be the chukold protagonist! The story should turn around the protagonist and not to this eric who has not even arrived and already taking all these confidences with mc mother.

I think if this game do not let me avoid the sex scene with the other man i doubt I'll keep playing it. I wanna play and bang the woman with mc and not see other win and steal the woman.

nyalest

May 21, 2017
I just do not know, I start this game a few hours ago. And... this game starts to irritate me strongly!
It seems that the author has focused the entirely story on this Eric/Alex right from the start! It is really irritating how the first day you go in this new home and the story start like this:
First day, mom go to work and this man approc her and she immediately fall in love of him.
First day sis go to school -.- and she fall in love of this new guy she meet.
This is really stupid. I can understand that in a couple of weeks someone notices the girls, but starting the story like this makes me very irritating.
Also the various choices in the questions posed by the various women make me irritating! Why the hell i have to help me sister to let this guy alex bang her? Why i have to help her to find a boyfriend?

I alrady know how i continue this story, war war and war! I wanna kill this Eric. If i need to use cheat for win i use it, because i do not like to be the chukold protagonist! The story should turn around the protagonist and not to this eric who has not even arrived and already taking all these confidences with mc mother.

I think if this game do not let me avoid the sex scene with the other man i doubt I'll keep playing it. I wanna play and bang the woman with mc and not see other win and steal the woman.
lol i was waiting for this patch to play this game since you can get rid of Eric, but i did't knew you helped sister to get a boyfriend too hahaha lol. oh well... :p

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes