Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
You might need to save a game, give it a unique name, then come back. It's how it worked for me, I didn't see the new saves until I had saved a game, it might not read the directory right away.
thank you, didn't work for me, but i extracted the v.05 in the directory of .04 replaced the new files and now is working ok

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol i was waiting for this patch to play this game since you can get rid of Eric, but i did't knew you helped sister to get a boyfriend too hahaha lol. oh well... :p
Me too! I was watching this game for a while. But never started or downloaded because I did not know if you could avoid certain things. Now i see the get ride of eric and i start. But i see the L5K message spoiler >.> and now i find that in the next update Alex bang sister. I am really disappointing now.

Reactions: SSDDN and nyalest

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Congratulations, and best wishes to Ann and Eric. Looks like Max is going to be a "Big Brother"
Now I'm depressed. I think that it is useless to continue with this game, I see that it is focused on netorare path more. And i do not like netorare thing. I wait to more comment. But if i cant avoid this shitty thing (sorry for the shit) i do not wanna play it.

I hope in Son path. But i dubit it now.

Reactions: SSDDN

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Don't be depressed. The birth of a child is a joyous occasion, and preggo MILFs need lots of massages.
There are always other ways things can go... in a game.
Well depends on your taste! If you like the idee that mc mother have a baby/pregant with another man is up to you.
I do not like this type of content. If i start to play a game, i play it thinking that i am the mc. So if some girl/woman in the game have to be pregnant. it must be MC to impregnate her. Not other. So for me is not a joyous occasion! Like you say, Is a joyous occasion if you are a chuckold fan or a netorare fan. Anyway i wait to see the other route, if i can avoid and kill this eric -.- i play it. Ofc i play it if i can throw him away from the home.

Pregnant think is joyous only if the mc to do it for me taste.

Reactions: Kendra

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Dark Silver really need to improve the sex scenes, they're not dynamic or engaging, I want a close up on Kira face while she's taking Max dick on her ass, a first-person pov of Alice riding him, right now they're terrible, soulless.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
After trying two earlier versions of this game it kind of fell off my radar. Felt like a mess of a game. Had a very good laugh about this picture of current release though :)

May 24, 2017
Are you fucking serious, friend? "He's a good guy? He's exactly what Ann needs?" Look. I'm not going to glorify Max's desire for family incest, I won't say he's an unsung hero or no simple shit like that. But good guy, Eric? Fuck outta here with that.

This man, admittedly, wants to have sex with both of Ann's daughters. He will, regardless of the players choices/involvement work to "corrupt" both daughters and create a little harem or pleasure palace for himself. He actively manipulates a weak willed woman with "emotional trauma" for his advantage in controlling her family. If I was Max, had no desire for incest AT ALL, and Eric told me that, I'd shank that mf while he was sleeping. You have me all kinds of fucked up. "Good guy" *chuckles*

Max is a pervert. Sure. 100% Won't deny it. Ain't trying to change it. Vive la incest.

But just because Max is a perv doesn't mean Eric is a "saint" Fuck you mean? If Eric was only trying to bang the mom, you'd have an argument. But no friend, no, Eric wants it all.

You just don't like incest, which is fine, but because of that you turn a blind eye to obvious fuckery.

Eric ain't no fucking saint. His name isn't even "Eric" Is that a spoiler? Dudes a douche. Max is a perv. Neither are saints. Nevertheless: Team Max.

Got that right on the DOT!

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
(this is from the first page of this topic)
Instructions:

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Open "BigBrother.exe" to start playing the game.
If you want the mod:
3- Extract the Mod.txt to the folder where the .exe is.
4- Open "BigBrother.exe" to start playing the game.

Download Link(s):

Base Game + Crack:
| | NYA | |

Reactions: Krull
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes