dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Well, that's me not playing this game ever again. I skipped 0.4, didn't fully explore 0.3, so I'm a latecomer into this; but fuck the stupid writing in this game. Fuck that stupid sub-plot about the mum being a kidnap victim; fuck the game being a snooze fest without Kira, fuck the grind, fuck every single character for being as smart as a mule, fuck Eric magically pulling a camera out of his arse and taking a picture of the one time Kira and max have sex (seriously, where the fuck did he get that camera at three in the morning?).

I should not get this angry over a video game that I haven't paid for and played with ultra mods on. Especially one by a Russian. I've seen the shit they've put on stream early access and wiped all over patreon. But, I guess I wanted this game to succeed, I wanted to believe that not every Russian Indie Dev is a slime ball. But, fuck that.

Oh, and just as a little aside, if somebody threatened to break the neck of one of my family members, and I don't care how distant the familial relation, I'd hit that yeast-infected prick home. Fuck the developer for making his one good character a meek little victim.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
<scirbbles new to-do list>
<adds bullet point: 'How to use a forum>
<adds bulet point: 'How to download from the interwebs'>
<gets ready to shoot himself>

Reactions: summerjo

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
In which folder is replaced dialogues.txt? Because I can not find another equal, could you help me?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
In which folder is replaced dialogues.txt? Because I can not find another equal, could you help me?
3 things:
1) I edited your comment.
2) Don't know why you were quoting a post from 5 months ago to ask for help with dialogues that came out this morning.
3) I have no idea why you were quoting a translated version of his comment, instead of his original one.

Answer: You don't. That file was old. It's from the first version of the game.

Reactions: if95

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
to much Beer here to understand please dont yell at me, my head goin to explode

all those link contain full game... already patched with crack or ?
Base Game + Crack:
| | NYA | |

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
to much Beer here to understand please dont yell at me, my head goin to explode

all those link contain full game... already patched with crack or ?
Base Game + Crack:
| | NYA | |
yes

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
I'm bugged, I had 2 blowjobs with Lisa, but now she no longer does it after I take the punishment for her and Kira doesn't join the lessons, wtf? Does anyone have a 17/17 save before Kira starts the lessons?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
soooo anyone has changelogs somewhere? Planning a full replay from start and i want to know what is new from 4 to 5

Bakachan

May 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yep, really do have to agree....:heartcoveredeyes: thanks to those who ripped the images saving me the pain of the grind, and wonkey story.

Alot of ppl praise the art for BB but really all DS does art wise is set lighting, poses and do post work later....not great at all just the better of a bad bunch. Lighting is shocking makes me wonder if hes using the older Delight render setting it really doesnt look like hes using iray setups, though it could just be the skin materials he has are dogshit...To be fair to him though he did say a while back in a reply post on his Patreon page he was new to the art. It's pretty clear in his game dev days he was a coder. Poses/camera setups and the level of actual hardcore in the scenes is very meh, all the reused scenes with just a bikini top deleted or a bra too WTF thats just lazy..bah oh well

Sadly though I did donate to it..but that stops today I think maybe revisit later on when hes had some time to flesh shit out better hopefully he does get his shit together I wanna see some good mom action when he gets to that stage of the story.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes