jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
I think that is the keylogger in game that is required to get the pass for your sisters laptop XD but i can understand where the question comes from though.
or it was placed there so that while your using it on your sisters computer
you are infact givin all your pw away lol

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
In the i just add some really nice features, go get them ;)

Reactions: PostPost

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Please everyone who's new here. Read the First Post (OP).
Read it
Read it until the end
Then ask your question :)

But eh, have fun too !

Reactions: erknaWeisse

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This latest update feels rushed. The writing was never great, but the dialogue feels shorter and more like a horny 16 year old's take on an erotic story, like many of the other incest games; 'I accidentally saw your boobs, so now you owe me a blow job'.

Reactions: sfc and Namco15

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
This latest update feels rushed. The writing was never great, but the dialogue feels shorter and more like a horny 16 year old's take on an erotic story, like many of the other incest games; 'I accidentally saw your boobs, so now you owe me a blow job'.
I agree with you, but i'm glad Dev finally take this step to more hardcore scene
I'm waiting next update with the Eric update ;)

Reactions: erknaWeisse

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eric as friend will be 0.6 IMO
And have to teach Lisa to go further : same thing. As soon as Eric get his update, he can take the girl. But if this were the first choice of dev, he will face massive hate, that's why he gives us sisters in this update, to allow himself some Eric fun later ;)

Patan

May 28, 2017
Eric as friend will be 0.6 IMO
And have to teach Lisa to go further : same thing. As soon as Eric get his update, he can take the girl. But if this were the first choice of dev, he will face massive hate, that's why he gives us sisters in this update, to allow himself some Eric fun later ;)
Since i get rid off him, there is no more fun for Eric :FeelsGoodMan:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I don't know why, but i feel that guy lost the "Goose Of Gold Eggs", his good sense for choose all the Woman's, his great taste for do the best "Visual", and put Eric in this game makes no sense. Please, those that don't like Eric, tell me when I can kick your ass before him enter in the house, for now I'm out. For those that like Eric very good, follow playing - How said the song, I'm not here for hurt nobody, if You can help me, I thank you, If I can help you, is better , but if nobody need help, We can walk our way in peace. This is my way - Everybory has the right for Like or Dislike everything, and this is only a game.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes