Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Maybe in early game, we must choose option - Doing homework for rewrd?
I think this version is bugged for whatever reason... I literally followed Lisa everyday and every hour and there is absolutely no option to initiate the HJ practice :oops:
yeah that happened to me, i guess i was because i didn't eric get close to her, and the option to show me ur tits before homework never showed up, i didn't find a way to fix it so i had to load another save with that option, here is it if u want to use it

Bob2395

May 26, 2017
Hello!

Does anyone have a save in which:
  • You have chosen Sister to forget about Alex;
  • All skills are pumped;
  • Influence, respect and attitude are pumped to the maximum;
  • Completely got rid of Eric;
  • Passed the last update v0.5.0.007

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
yeah that happened to me, i guess i was because i didn't eric get close to her, and the option to show me ur tits before homework never showed up, i didn't find a way to fix it so i had to load another save with that option, here is it if u want to use it
Ya, yr correct... I never got Eric's hand on Lisa, that should be the reason...
BTW, what was your save up to?

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Ya, yr correct... I never got Eric's hand on Lisa, that should be the reason...
BTW, what was your save up to?
is a save of v.04 with all the opportunities complete, lisa as girlfriend, war with eric

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
ehm... can somebody decrypt the .img files of this game? ::|:
looks like DarkSilver is Using this Plugin
(I hope putting a link like this, don't make the Otters kill me)
the plugin:
and looks like the plugin made of this:

sadly idk anything about coding but if anyone can decrypt those img files so many people will get happy about it (including me :test:)
:pokerFace: why i have a feeling soon enough i will get kicked out of this forum?

Reactions: if95

Galin

May 5, 2017
Decrypted Images are posted in 1. Post:

Myla

May 13, 2017
Its been a while since I've touched this game but I played the shit out of it at the time. Currently downloading the new version and super excited to play! XD

Reactions: Krull

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
OK this is becoming annoying. My last 30 messages are just warnings.

1. This thread where we are is discussion. Discussions about the game, opinions, updates, criticism.
2. The thread is the one for questions on how to get XYZ scene. It's the thread to ask what to after X how to get Y and whatever questions you might have about the gameplay.
3. The mod, events, coding, etc. threads have warnings in them on the first post read them.

Just looking at the titles of these threads it should be obvious what should be posted in them but apparently it isn't, so please use the right threads, for the love of god. And if someone doesn't use the right one, don't reply. Wait for them to post in the correct place.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Im havin a weird issue where I cant talk to kira in the mornin when shes at the house, so Im never able to redo the photo scenes or try talkin to her to advance the wallet plot. Im using a save from the previous version. Is anyone else hitting this??(Im also using the mod if that has any effect)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes