TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
LOL A month of wait for new version = 1 hour of gameplay (In which most of which is clicking the same icon all over). I have a feeling that someone is milking this game:pokerFace:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
LOL A month of wait for new version = 1 hour of gameplay (In which most of which is clicking the same icon all over). I have a feeling that someone is milking this game:pokerFace:
1. There are a lot of new content. Unfortunately, they are in multiple different routes.
2. It's short because most people play with mods which bypass the grind.

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
1. There are a lot of new content. Unfortunately, they are in multiple different routes.
2. It's short because most people play with mods which bypass the grind.
Maybe, I just don't have time to start it all over again LOL :p

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
can some one send me the save which includes all max opportunities and no eric
scroll up and check the posts - has been requested and already posted. What a kindergarden at times

rey1605

Jun 3, 2017
Can any kind souls provide a save file to begin the scene where Kira and Max teaches Lisa how to have sex?
Please i beg u.
Thanks in advance!

sfc

May 7, 2017
i can't hear the whining of the people about the girls being fucked by someone else as the MC, it's just plain stupid. go and play some other harem games then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I used to like the idea of Eric as a competitor or a co-conspirator. But he became like an AI in Civilization on harder settings or any AI a in transport tycoon, a fucking cheating nuisance.

You buy Alica books, dresses, lingerie, cigarettes, weed, help her setup her blog and are a huge customer, rub her feet and back and fight spiders for her and yet Erics influence shoots up.

You can buy two dresses and two pieces of lingerie which she barely models. She models ten different outfits for him. She massages him.

And while incest is not everyone's thing he is her soon to be step-father so so it is not like she has that many morals.

Your older sister even tells you at one point you have to do better then Eric if you don't want her to massage him. Okay, what exactly then?

That is the problem with this game, it literally neuters you because you don't have the options to compete with Eric, the best you can do in this game is loose.

What the game desperately needs is the multiple paths to the same end that Deus Ex was famous for. Right now if you just help your younger sister with her homework, it locks you out of advancing the story. You can only advance it if you made a deal for helping with homework in exchange for favors. Doing everything possible with your older sister still isn't enough.

Forget about new content bolted onto the end, expand the existing content so you can have a proper competition with Eric for the favors of your sisters.

Instead the writers goes either full on "neutered, Eric holds all the cards" to "He is gone without a trace in an instant".

Pity.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
I'm glad the ntr lovers are all abandoning him on patreon, when the voting for new content happens, vanilla shall arise! :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Shardoom

Hollow

Apr 5, 2017
I'm glad the ntr lovers are all abandoning him on patreon, when the voting for new content happens, vanilla shall arise! :FeelsGoodMan:
yea and secret NTR lovers will just stay as they dont get it calling this game NTR makes u live in real life NTR

sansusername

May 4, 2017
dont extract the game in a new directory, extract in the same direrctory of v.04 and replace new files, so u can play the old saves
yeah my v.04 save was gone for some reason, so i had to start from scratch or grab a file from here. chose to just start over.

enterpride

May 15, 2017
sadly u need to let eric take lisa from you and in the mentor op or the optios of her showing her boobs to you in homeworl, not use panties and handjob, will not show.
what, i need to have option "showing boobs" for helping studies for unlock the rest?

and i have one question, how to kick eric ? i have take a picture from him to masturbate on Alice's windows, but no effect against mom.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I used to like the idea of Eric as a competitor or a co-conspirator. But he became like an AI in Civilization on harder settings or any AI a in transport tycoon, a fucking cheating nuisance.

You buy Alica books, dresses, lingerie, cigarettes, weed, help her setup her blog and are a huge customer, rub her feet and back and fight spiders for her and yet Erics influence shoots up.

You can buy two dresses and two pieces of lingerie which she barely models. She models ten different outfits for him. She massages him.

And while incest is not everyone's thing he is her soon to be step-father so so it is not like she has that many morals.

Your older sister even tells you at one point you have to do better then Eric if you don't want her to massage him. Okay, what exactly then?

That is the problem with this game, it literally neuters you because you don't have the options to compete with Eric, the best you can do in this game is loose.

What the game desperately needs is the multiple paths to the same end that Deus Ex was famous for. Right now if you just help your younger sister with her homework, it locks you out of advancing the story. You can only advance it if you made a deal for helping with homework in exchange for favors. Doing everything possible with your older sister still isn't enough.

Forget about new content bolted onto the end, expand the existing content so you can have a proper competition with Eric for the favors of your sisters.

Instead the writers goes either full on "neutered, Eric holds all the cards" to "He is gone without a trace in an instant".

Pity.
Eric was definitely a pain in the ass to deal with, but it isn't that bad. Keeping Eric's influence over Alice low to non existent was hard but not impossible. You can also keep her from receiving anything from Eric entirely if you either don't start/progress the blog opportunity until after dealing with Eric (easy) or, work the system and keep her happy but set her up to keep dominance over her (hard). In order to do that you need to constantly massage her, wash dishes, give her money, give her books/dresses/cigs, set her up in her room with said cigs, optionally catch eric spying on Alice and jerking, or if that's too much and all else fails, sacrifice somebody to Eric. I've never seen her give Eric a massage and only in one save have I seen him give her lingerie. I restarted and from that point on I worked diligently in my cockblocking efforts, yup, in this case I say this with no shame. However, to have the money to do all that you have to be working the hell out of the cameras, which DS made more profitable, or cheat. Whatever floats your boat.

The problem, as I saw/see it, isn't that the player is "neutered" per say as you can be the ultimate cockblocker. It's that the game is written in a way that no matter what it FEELS like you can't do shit and what your choices have no impact. The mom is the worst, Eric IS God in her eyes right up until he's gone. But Alice is a gold digger to the extreme so she isn't much better, but easier than the mom to deal with. Lisa... Lisa seems to just wants the mom to be happy and doesn't want her ass beat so she stays out of shit as much as possible. I don't think she was ever meant to like Eric and she is the closest one to max and easiest one to influence/control. I don't know about Lisa's path being locked for you but making the deal isn't bad and you have to set her up on homework in order to gain dominance over her anyway. But you don't have to do the homework for favors, it'd be an option tho... but yeah it's kinda lame. The game just isn't written, story wise, all that well, it just looks really good.

The game does have multiple paths already tho, but it doesn't seem like you're fully exploring them. Then again, the game has glitches too so it's possible your save is fucked. I had to restart because I couldn't progres in the mentor opp because no matter how many times I kissed Kira the opp wouldn't update. Another time because.... "x" never got "y" in order to advance the opp.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes