ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Might be usefull for modders, generated a more readable dialoge file.
It might have some mistakes i spent a whole 3 minutes making it. (Also english only)

Edit: Fixed
Thanks a lot, as your's is filtered and ordered by name.
ping @Galin on it, he'll have more use than i in this one.
As for myself, i'm waiting for further version, as i need to regenerate my tireness of this game :)

djax

May 5, 2017
if im not wrong, max ask eric to give him some peeking equipment for some reason, why it's never realize?

Galin

May 5, 2017
...hmmm
I'm missing an Image...
When Olivia and Lisa are suntanning at the Pool, there should "e-oli-5-1" or "m-olivia-lisa-sun" be shown, but there's only a blank screen... :(
Has anyone else this Problem, or are my Images corrupted?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
...hmmm
I'm missing an Image...
When Olivia and Lisa are suntanning at the Pool, there should "e-oli-5-1" or "m-olivia-lisa-sun" be shown, but there's only a blank screen... :(
Has anyone else this Problem, or are my Images corrupted?
Probably your images, since I had no problems

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
No amount of glue can make all those scattered snippets into a coherent story - and trying to fill gaps that are not even there or deliberately created by 'fixing' stuff so patreons wont leave doesnt make it any better. You people try to argue for something that lost it tracks long ago
You might be old and slow but You're very wise and smart.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Well to just load up more on DS. I think the damn scenes are way to short and more dialogue would help. Compare it to SOB, even though it is hardly in English, at least there is more than 2 lines of dialogue for every scene. It would be nice if there was a little more meat to the actual scenes.

I am also tired of the fact that you can't replay most of them. The few you can require you go through the same old hoops. Might be an easy fix to let the scenes play randomly after you finish the path, would not be to hard to code and easy to remove at updates. Unlike some of the complaints I did not find Lisa's sex scenes to off. They were short and compressed, but the path made some sense. Although unless it is a generational thing, seems like all of these games now advance the narrative that Anal Sex is easy and fun. My experience has been many women will not try it or have and are not that interested. Not sure if that is the case or as I said it is a generational thing. Anal sex addicts seems to be a male fantasy.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Why are so many people stuck on Eric. We finally get some sex scenes that actually show sex. We may have a new nemesis in Kate's Mom. Are so many of you stuck on MMF sex NTR and voyeurism that you can not see the possibilities that the Eric being gone gives Dark Silver. One path that is now open is Eric returning as a Sex Slave since if you give him to Kate's mom he might be on very soon. Or maybe you want to see Eric Get mom to give him the house and move his GF in so you can watch Eric and his Real lover. He could kick the family all out or murder them in your sleep. ERIC is a Con artist and maybe even a murderer and you still want him in the house. I got it lets have the game end in Eric making snuff films and end it in a blood bath or maybe turn into a zombie.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
When you take the decision to give him to Kate's mom she explicitly states that he is never to be seen again - your chain of thought is again wishful thinking.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Seriously, what payoff is there to befriending Eric in terms of sex scenes? There's barely any benefit from doing so,
Unless you're into NTR.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Seriously, what payoff is there to befriending Eric in terms of sex scenes? There's barely any benefit from doing so,
Unless you're into NTR.
People are guessing it will come in the next version... if it does come in the next version he's (DS) going to be shit on again, since the majority of the people don't care about this route and as a matter of fact they don't even want to see it, so they will shit on him because he will be spending developing time on a part of the game nobody wants, instead of a part of the game that everyone wants.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
People are guessing it will come in the next version... if it does come in the next version he's (DS) going to be shit on again, since the majority of the people don't care about this route and as a matter of fact they don't even want to see it, so they will shit on him because he will be spending developing time on a part of the game nobody wants, instead of a part of the game that everyone wants.
On one hand I myself would rather see him invest more time in other content rather than NTR. On the other hand, he has the freedom to make the game he wants as the creator. So the bottom line is - if a patron is unhappy with the game's direction, he shouldn't pay. Which is what I did.

Reactions: Sharku

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
if you mean that mine temp fix, i've add that text to "original" mod.txt v.0.4.6 between "*cheat.punition" and "#Add cheat menu to the notebook menu". Then during Lisa homework dialogue you should see new (last) choice "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." - btw- this choice should have green/lime color..

e.g. :

*cheat.punition^ <color=fuchsia>Mom, can you slap some ass please ?</color>

#################################################################################################################
# Override Lisa Homework
#################################################################################################################
liza.hw.help.see@41@e-maxliza-hw-1@Отлично. В общем, мне нужно сделать вот это, это и вот то. Поможешь?|Sure. I have to do this, this, and that. Can you help me out?

*poss.sg=2&liza.wearbath=1&liza.hw.help.task^Я всё сделаю сам на пятёрку, если ты сделаешь кое-что для меня...|<color=lime><i>I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me...</i></color>

#Add cheat menu to the notebook menu
open.notebook@122@e-note-1@Итак, чем интересным я займусь?|So, what shall I do?
0*cheatmenu^ Cheat Menu|Cheat Menu
thank you dude, but i found the way to fix it in game, so we assure there will be no consequences later in game, you just need to make mistakes in homework for lisa so she get punished 3 times, so the next time you can ask her to show boobs, she says no, so you say then mom will punish you again, so then she accept, and that unblock the hj scene for the next day :closedtongue:

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Now that eric is gone i hope the next in line is kate, she is literally pimping alice, exchanging alice's sexual favors for weed, if mc does not stop it she will end like eric as sexual slave experiencing "things worse than death" in kate's mom words

Last edited:

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Now that eric is gone i hope the next in line is kate, she is literally pimping alice, exchanging alice's sexual favors for weed, if mc does not stop it she will end like eric as sexual slave experiencing "things worse than death" in kate's mom words
Yeah, Kate needs to go, or be put in place. All this BDSM are getting boring. If you follow Kate's mothers route, it's mentioned that the two girls should get seperated. And the sex scene between the siblings maybe be the catalyst towards that. The way I see it now, is that Kira and Kate needs to get dealt with. They both seem to be the new alphas in the house. Not one, but two new alphas. Max seriously need som character growth and man up. Well not just him but yeah. And of course fix old scenes so the story gets more coherent.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes