Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Hehe, I might have worded myself a bit wrong using "alphas". Manipulators would be a better and more correct word. We have to see what the developer choose to do with this, if he is just gonna keep as is or let Max do something with it. I replayed 0.5 some, and found that the scenes with Ann and Max was ok length wise and dialouge wise. Much better then previous stuff. But the scene between Alice and Max was very lackluster. Different angels of the action was nice, but almost no dialouge. Except Max being told to shut up... It was just a short summary at the end. I think more dialogue during such acts would help alot.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Partially about BB, So I post here. Google translate:
DarkSilver said:
Glamor is currently being handled by a programmer. The writer thinks through the characters and their stories. I'm in my spare time from BB to do the graphics and think about how it will all be in the visual plan. The plot is the same that was planned for the old glamor. It was written a year and a half ago. In 0.8 he did not hit.

At the moment, BB is a priority project. When Glamor 0.1 appears, everything will go in a more predictable mode, the forces will be distributed equally. Already now people over both projects work more, but also want to show the level as high as possible. As I always say: "quality should only grow." In addition, Glamor will have a new approach to visualization. This is a very large amount of work. I think after 0.1 it will be clear how it will be, what kind of game is this and everyone will make up their minds.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
There is a "Special Report" for $20 Patrons online. Could someone show us the content of it? Thank you

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Special report:
"Special report

As always, some progress stats. Currently the game has 733 quality images in 1920x1080. 0.5 added 171. For comparison, 0.4 added 102.
As an experiment, I've decided to try two new different things. First, not a single event from 0.5 requires any skill or luck check. Second, all dialogs were more linear, which opened up an opportunity to make them longer. Previously events had about 15 steps, but now some events from 0.5 are 40-60 steps long. We'll have two new polls in the near future: 1) Whether you prefer events with more options or linear but longer events and 2) whether you want to see skill and luck checks in the game.

Now, about 0.6 plans.

Continuation of Olivia/Alex/Lisa/Max route.
You'll be able to use Eric if you'll choose “new friendship” route with Eric.
If you'll decide to get rid of Eric you'll have to think about getting a new job for mom. It will be the main way to further Max's relationship with mom after getting rid of Eric.
Boyfriend route continuation with Lisa after Kira's lessons.
That's what I'm planning to add in 0.6. There will probably be some surprises."

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Special report:
"Special report

As always, some progress stats. Currently the game has 733 quality images in 1920x1080. 0.5 added 171. For comparison, 0.4 added 102.
As an experiment, I've decided to try two new different things. First, not a single event from 0.5 requires any skill or luck check. Second, all dialogs were more linear, which opened up an opportunity to make them longer. Previously events had about 15 steps, but now some events from 0.5 are 40-60 steps long. We'll have two new polls in the near future: 1) Whether you prefer events with more options or linear but longer events and 2) whether you want to see skill and luck checks in the game.

Now, about 0.6 plans.

If you'll decide to get rid of Eric you'll have to think about getting a new job for mom. It will be the main way to further Max's relationship with mom after getting rid of Eric.
He failed miserably with NTR content and had received yellow card. Now, he can put some surprises and, ofc, Lisa x Alex banging. Whole friendship route is interesting, rest seems to be nothing special.

Reactions: Commander Shepard

Bard

May 1, 2017
Special report:
"Special report

Now, about 0.6 plans.

little sad that nothing new with Alice ... but maybe he will add some new stuff - will see.
About this "new friendship" route with Eric - i think he mean when he become your puppet - 0.5 was just about not recieving any influence /after you blackmail him with ID - when you pay him and use hacker - and before you contact his "friends" - which get rid of him/. If this mean he can maybe convince your household with more "hardcore" stuff (im sick of all HJ/BJ) this can be good. But of course if there still be possibility to get rid of him and end this "new friendship" later.

Reactions: balabasuu

Bard

May 1, 2017
Btw. i dont understand this Kate/Kira "alpha" :)
Thanx to Kira that she provide Max with almost 90% off all sex scenes - without her you will be still only kissing Lisa, no bathroom HJ/BJ with drunken Alice, not the mention she is pushing max for more "open relationship" with Ann, and not the mention the best sex scene (to bad not repeated one) during BDSM photoshot - hope there will be more photoshot with her in laters patches (or repeatable sex scene .... i know there is during during mentor but i mean only with her - or threesome with ann could be nice)
Kate - only reason i dont like her is that after weed/sex scene - currently only BJ - i am send back to bed and i cant give her another weed for next session :). But i think sooner or later there will be some option to get rid of her for more action with her mom (because she isnt very happy with her and alice relationship) - who know....

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Alpha is an over used and ambiguous word. Alpha was mainly used in the hierarchy in Herd/pack animals Alpha Male is the only male that is allowed to breed with the females. In a pack or pride Alpha female gets first whack at the Alpha male the choose which other female can breed. Few species have are dominated by an Alpha female the hyena female controls all aspects of the tribe no woman in this game can claim Alpha. Eric was a self claimed alpha. But his only female was Ann. Max on the other hand had Kira and Alice willingly if we take untying Kira at the photo-shoot.

I look at Eric's role in the game the same as Alex in Fight for Boyfriend. eventually he has to be neutralized.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Btw. i dont understand this Kate/Kira "alpha" :)
Thanx to Kira that she provide Max with almost 90% off all sex scenes - without her you will be still only kissing Lisa, no bathroom HJ/BJ with drunken Alice, not the mention she is pushing max for more "open relationship" with Ann, and not the mention the best sex scene (to bad not repeated one) during BDSM photoshot - hope there will be more photoshot with her in laters patches (or repeatable sex scene .... i know there is during during mentor but i mean only with her - or threesome with ann could be nice)
Kate - only reason i dont like her is that after weed/sex scene - currently only BJ - i am send back to bed and i cant give her another weed for next session :). But i think sooner or later there will be some option to get rid of her for more action with her mom (because she isnt very happy with her and alice relationship) - who know....
It just boiles down to that Max still being somewhat restricted by other character(s). How Kate and Kira "decide" what Max can and can't do with Alice and Lisa. Eventually that will be fixed.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
It just boiles down to that Max still being somewhat restricted by other character(s). How Kate and Kira "decide" what Max can and can't do with Alice and Lisa. Eventually that will be fixed.
It is the main core of the game: the peeping boy who wish to fuck all the girls but who finally do what is told to.
Somekind of perv horny puppet who try to emancipate but obey to what the grown ups says !

Yeah a bit extreme as picture but think about it for a sec, it is not that far.

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Hmmm, I personally think he should kinda finish a little bit more of everything he has made so far, filling the hole. (Closed doors, cameras, more variety while peeping on them.)
I mean, it's cool and all that he wants to advance as fast as possible to add sex scene for all the people whinning at him but that thing was so stretched, there are holes everywhere.

Plus it's kinda sad that he's dropping the sandbox model to go more towards the easy VN route, seriously hope he reconsider.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Is it me or is the whole get rid of Kate thing by let her record you fucking Alice total bullshit? Because as it is right now, this makes no sense. Couldn't he insert one line of dialog with Alice where she says 'I can't stop thinking about you Max and Kate couldn't satisfies me anymore!' to clear it out?

Reactions: djax and balabasuu

Bard

May 1, 2017
Is it me or is the whole get rid of Kate thing by let her record you fucking Alice total bullshit? Because as it is right now, this makes no sense. Couldn't he insert one line of dialog with Alice where she says 'I can't stop thinking about you Max and Kate couldn't satisfies me anymore!' to clear it out?
I dont think its BS. Its not Kates idea to record - it was her mother. She just need leverage on Max. The only think what doesnt make sense is that kate was visiting alice only when Ann was out with Eric and after you get rid of him - its not a problem anymore? I think when you get rid of him that she stop visiting during night - and this could open oportunity for max to fill the gap (literally). Than maybe to keep her in game - you can make deal with her. Add sleeping pills to mom that she will sleep and kate can visit - but quid pro quo (same action with her or 3some with alice)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Couldn't he insert one line of dialog with Alice where she says 'I can't stop thinking about you Max and Kate couldn't satisfies me anymore!' to clear it out?
That doesn't make sense story wise though. Alice is always able to stop herself from getting out of line when it comes to Max. She'd let him touch her left boob and got a boner, but she wouldn't jack him off. She'd let him massage her boobs, but not if he simply groped them. She'd let him have a boner when giving him foot massage, but she won't take it any further. Alice is never actively interested in Max, so adding a line about cannot stop thinking of Max doesn't make much sense.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes