Bard

May 1, 2017
But Kates mother says 'I'm against love in general.' she don't want leverage on Max she want's to stop Kate from seeing Alice!
Its her secret agenda - primary its her leverage on Max (that he ordered Eric disappearance) - and yes she can blackmail Alice with this video to stop seeing Kate. I think the author of game was just sick of all comments calling to options to get rid of Eric (i think he wanted this option in later patches - this is why he is still updating friendly path of Eric to keep him in game as long as possible). I actually like have character like Eric in game (in my save game i have more than 100 days and Eric is in game) ... i am just happy giving him impotency pills :) ... and hoping that in next patch (2nd July: 0.6 will be available for $40 patrons/7th July: 0.6 will be available for $5+ patrons) there will be more options to use him as your puppet and max become new alpha in household - with ability to get rid of him anytime Max want.

Reactions: balabasuu

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
The thing is with each episode he changes totally the game in reaction of his public. The game started clearly has a poor pervert boy who gets an alpha male in his family and struggle to survive while being totally dominated. The son was totally despised by nearly everyone in his own family and got kicked from his school. A real loser.
It turned bit by bit to a game where the aunt is the puppet master, helping and leading the way.
Now, it changes to a game where the boy is more and more assertive and Eric is just a small teasing point to kick as fast as possible.
Hope than he will get his shit together and soon. Because even with the promises of this game it is starting to be a mess without a lot of erotic content. I am still struggling to see what was interesting in the last update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharku

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Its her secret agenda - primary its her leverage on Max (that he ordered Eric disappearance) - and yes she can blackmail Alice with this video to stop seeing Kate. I think the author of game was just sick of all comments calling to options to get rid of Eric (i think he wanted this option in later patches - this is why he is still updating friendly path of Eric to keep him in game as long as possible). I actually like have character like Eric in game (in my save game i have more than 100 days and Eric is in game) ... i am just happy giving him impotency pills :) ... and hoping that in next patch (2nd July: 0.6 will be available for $40 patrons/7th July: 0.6 will be available for $5+ patrons) there will be more options to use him as your puppet and max become new alpha in household - with ability to get rid of him anytime Max want.
Non of the women is attractively interested in Max. everything he accomplished is because he is more then Eric than he is aware of!

Bard

May 1, 2017
Non of the women is attractively interested in Max. everything he accomplished is because he is more then Eric than he is aware of!
the goal of this game is making Max to a same character as Eric - to manipulate with deception and blackmail. This is why i have nothing against him - because goal of the player is same as the Eric goal. Eric is trying to get rid of Max by sending him to camp - well its same from Max side (but Max have more and easier options to accomplished this). He can easily negate attempt his "influence" (i dont mean his % influence but sex ed.) on Lisa; can very easy prevent to have sex with Kira - i dont like how easy is it actually - i more think this event should triger on day "x" no matter what. Alice - if you dont sacrifice her and decrease each day with watching TV/foot massage - he cant even touch her. And yes - he can fuck Ann - but thats OK - he is her fiancé for godsake, so what player can expect (sex after marriage?). And no girl have interest on Max sexually - jesus he is their brother/son. Only interest is from Kira, but c´mon - she is nympho - she would fuck a horse if this horse have a smaller dick. I just hope that he can in future updates unlock more options based on their relationship to him - she can fuck Lisa to her ass but she is upset when he enter to bathroom when she is taking a bath and she is alone with him during friday night? Even after sex scene with Kira and Alice they dont open door to him during morning shower? I know that a lot of this things will be (hopefully) during future updates. This is why all complaining why something doesnt make sense now is useless.

Reactions: Sharku and djax

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I don't think the girls in the house don't like Max. Lisa agreed to be his gf, she most likely would not have done that if she did not have "some" feelings for him. Alice during the shower scene after she has been clubbing says she can't stop thinking about Max. Even though she is drawn towards his member. And she would not rub her feet against his tool, despite being drunk. She just seems to be more honest. So there is something there as well. Ann is seen smiling during and after her hj. So I get the feeling that she not that against it, and have been seen softening up more and more towards Max. This is all going by what they say, what the picture illustrate, and how I interept them. We never get so see/hear what they think. The developer might not go down the path that has other feelings then just the love of sex and corruption. But despite all the "negativity" they are showing towards Max I don't see it as their actually feelings. If it where, Max would have been out of the house. At least IMO.
I disagree pretty much on all of that. Not to say that they hate Max, but they definitely don't "like" him.

1. Being Lisa's boyfriend is more about her no longer being able to say no to Max's persistence. She kept on giving him goals that she thought he would never be able to achieve, until eventually she just ran out of things to delay becoming his girlfriend. Also remember that even with the 0.5 sex-ed, she only agreed to it with Kira's participation. It's more about her trusting Kira rather than her feeling toward Max. She never actively showed attraction toward him.

2. Alice's after clubbing scene is her being intoxicated and not really a true representation of her feelings at all. She allowed Max to do some naughty things, but she never willingly go too far. The reason why she allowed him to do naughty things is because she considered him as harmless, not because there's attraction to him. She never actively teased him, she only played along until she stopped because it would've gone too far.

3. Ann is obviously interested in Max's gigantic dick, but she knows it's wrong to be sexual with her own son. She's more confused than anything because there are two sides of her that she is not sure what to do when certain things happen. She's definitely being corrupted by Kira though.

Reactions: Bard

stan

May 1, 2017
I disagree pretty much on all of that. Not to say that they hate Max, but they definitely don't "like" him.

1. Being Lisa's boyfriend is more about her no longer being able to say no to Max's persistence. She kept on giving him goals that she thought he would never be able to achieve, until eventually she just ran out of things to delay becoming his girlfriend. Also remember that even with the 0.5 sex-ed, she only agreed to it with Kira's participation. It's more about her trusting Kira rather than her feeling toward Max. She never actively showed attraction toward him.

2. Alice's after clubbing scene is her being intoxicated and not really a true representation of her feelings at all. She allowed Max to do some naughty things, but she never willingly go too far. The reason why she allowed him to do naughty things is because she considered him as harmless, not because there's attraction to him. She never actively teased him, she only played along until she stopped because it would've gone too far.

3. Ann is obviously interested in Max's gigantic dick, but she knows it's wrong to be sexual with her own son. She's more confused than anything because there are two sides of her that she is not sure what to do when certain things happen. She's definitely being corrupted by Kira though.

agreed on all points except maybe Alice:

there's not only that scene after the first nightclub, there is also how she mistakes Mike and Max in the chatroom. she is like mom, she knows incest is wrong thus puts barriers here and there both for Max and for her, but Max slowly erodes those barriers away. Liza as you said is just a curious, trusting and horny kid and that's why you can take her or different routes.

There's also Kate who Alice is submissive too, and Kate knows everything about Alice's (hidden) desires. And I feel Kate really does love Alice in her own twisted way (the most genuine love among this game's characters anyway), which is why she helps Alice realize her real desires, and allowing herself to be with Max.
She still doesn't want to lose Alice from that so she forbids them both to do anything without her present, and Alice will of course obey at least maybe until Kate's mom does something.

This fits with the candy massage too, and also with Alice obeying Max's order to not wear panties anymore: he shouldn't have any way to verify this, but she still does it, in the house and even when going out during weekends. And while she is obedient towards Kate, she doesn't feel like the sub type, her compliance to this demand can only stem from her secretly liking doing this ( for him ? ).

It's my theory anyway but i feel this fits quite well with the bits and pieces of info we got here and there.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL all in all, Max is a manipulative little perv who uses extortion, intoxication and lies to achieve his perverted goals.

He exploits his younger sister's, Lisa, innocence and the vacuum that was left sex-ed wise by his mom to molest her.

He blackmails his older sister, Alice. Waving that money in front of her later to get what he wants, as she has no financial means to support her hobbies. (The fact that she is already somewhat slutty outside of home does help though...)

And by the aid of Eric or Kira, he manipulates his mother, Ann, to slowly degrade her, exploiting her (albeit, hidden) weak personality and emotional scars and past trauma.

He is a terrible guy, with no moral compass and the game is absolutely absurd.
I love it! :winkytongue:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I'm a pledger for DS, because I like the change of the game. It is labelled as an Incest Game. And now after got rid Eric, it is a real incest game. But I wrote DS that he should also change the images after Max got a
hj, bj, fj, after fuck Alice and so on... the images are unfortunately not up to date

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I really had not played the olivia path before, until yesterday, when i see DS announce is going be the path developed in 0.6, and i think this one could be the best one, cause at he moment that olivia fell for you she confess that alex is an interested asshole that is drugging your sister. At this point as the big brother you should do something to stop this shit and protect your sister, maybe even if you play well your cards convince olivia to talk about this to lisa and keep them both for you. But no you just keep going.

So basically the options you have are:

Mom: A traumatized rape victim that is abused by a guy that is cheating on her that manipulates her in a way that she is ok with the fact of their son or daughter are in room when the have sex for educational purposes, and don't care he is actively trying to seduce the older sister even when you present to her a photo of him masturbating watching her.

Aunt: That is a professional whore, but probably the only one that cares for you.

Big Sister: An interested bitch that hates you and only cares for the one that give her the best gifts and money no matter who he is. And the only way you can get something from her is if you pay weed to her pimp or make her drunk.

Little Sister: You can convince her to do things she don't want to do with you and later use the love and respect she have for aunt to force her keep doing thins she don't want to do with you or let an untruthful guy to drug her so you can have his GF.

Bard

May 1, 2017
I really had not played the olivia path before, until yesterday, when i see DS announce is going be the path developed in 0.6, and i think this one could be the best one, cause at he moment that olivia fell for you she confess that alex is an interested asshole that is drugging your sister. At this point as the big brother you should do something to stop this shit and protect your sister, maybe even if you play well your cards convince olivia to talk about this to lisa and keep them both for you. But no you just keep going.

So basically the options you have are:

Mom: A traumatized rape victim that is abused by a guy that is cheating on her that manipulates her in a way that she is ok with the fact of their son or daughter are in room when the have sex for educational purposes, and don't care he is actively trying to seduce the older sister even when you present to her a photo of him masturbating watching her.

Aunt: That is a professional whore, but probably the only one that cares for you.

Big Sister: An interested bitch that hates you and only cares for the one that give her the best gifts and money no matter who he is. And the only way you can get something from her is if you pay weed to her pimp or make her drunk.

Little Sister: You can convince her to do things she don't want to do with you and later use the love and respect she have for aunt to force her keep doing thins she don't want to do with you or let an untruthful guy to drug her so you can have his GF.
yes i agree. I played Olivia path yesterday also and i really like her - and also she looks better as Lisa (i know i am superficial - kill me now :) ), but i hope there is/will be (i think i screwed mentor opportunity) possibility to keep mentoring Lisa - because yes i want to "help" her become better lover of course :) and still have fun with Olivia.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
It is so good to read all these story explanations - ensures me that i dont have to give a dime on making anything consistent in my own game. The audience will fix it themselves - thumb up!

Bard

May 1, 2017
It is so good to read all these story explanations - ensures me that i dont have to give a dime on making anything consistent in my own game. The audience will fix it themselves - thumb up!
yes - every1 playing own story. Me for example playing as Max - who was adopted (only Ann and her ex-husband know this) so no "blood-related incest" - it is still better then be horny playing as some1 who is fucking is own sister/mom/aunt ... he will probably dig out from cemetery is own grandma to complete incest in patch 2.7.

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Yup, the story makes very little sense and has close to zero continuity...

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
agreed on all points except maybe Alice:

there's not only that scene after the first nightclub, there is also how she mistakes Mike and Max in the chatroom. she is like mom, she knows incest is wrong thus puts barriers here and there both for Max and for her, but Max slowly erodes those barriers away. Liza as you said is just a curious, trusting and horny kid and that's why you can take her or different routes.

There's also Kate who Alice is submissive too, and Kate knows everything about Alice's (hidden) desires. And I feel Kate really does love Alice in her own twisted way (the most genuine love among this game's characters anyway), which is why she helps Alice realize her real desires, and allowing herself to be with Max.
She still doesn't want to lose Alice from that so she forbids them both to do anything without her present, and Alice will of course obey at least maybe until Kate's mom does something.

This fits with the candy massage too, and also with Alice obeying Max's order to not wear panties anymore: he shouldn't have any way to verify this, but she still does it, in the house and even when going out during weekends. And while she is obedient towards Kate, she doesn't feel like the sub type, her compliance to this demand can only stem from her secretly liking doing this ( for him ? ).

It's my theory anyway but i feel this fits quite well with the bits and pieces of info we got here and there.
Katya loves Alice? You said before version 0.5 that Eric is a good guy, is not it? Now Eric is still good for you, did you hear his phone conversation? Do you have a loved one? Do you want him to fuck with another? Do you want someone to touch it, except for you? Katya is a slaveholder, like her mother, Max understood this at the very beginning, when he told her that she was using Alice ... Max should ask his mother to forbid Katya to enter the house! It would be nice to go to court with a statement about prohibiting Katya from approaching Alice closer than 10 kilometers!
"Katya loves Alice" - How did you guess?
Europe also loved the indigenous peoples of America and Africa!?
What is your understanding of love? Please write the meaning of your word "love"!
Alice after a nightclub at 3 o'clock in the morning talked with Max, she said that her behavior is a "defensive reaction". Do you know what is the reason for this "defensive reaction", what is it hiding, what feelings?
Lisa said that she likes Max, but Max needs more weight, and Max started doing yoga in the morning, which corrected this shortcoming ...
Apparently, the translation of the game into English.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Apparently, I found a mistake in the game. I got rid of Eric and gave it to the murderers who were looking for him! After that, Katya continues to go to Alice and exploit her. Did not she say that she did not want anyone to know about her? Apparently, she really wants to own her slave - Alice! She will not miss a single session with Alice to turn Alice into a helpless slave!
I learned how to get rid of Katya: Katya's mother will take Eric, and then I need to tell the bandits that Katya's mother and Katya have hidden Eric! May all my enemies be buried in the forest!
Yes, if someone does not like me in the game, I'm trying to put him in the grave! The road to happiness passes through the corpses of enemies!

cypr

May 2, 2017
it's going to be another generic incest harem game with this pace of changes, or maybe he just wants to lure more people into the game.
last update was nothing like everything before, the main story of the game was how you deal with eric (against or with him), all the grind for money and relations is focused on that plot. but last update was zero antagonist except more ways of getting rid of him.
i hope he is not destroying is own game because of the "community", cause it was kind of unique game before and is transforming into just another one of many

Reactions: Sharku

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
it's going to be another generic incest harem game with this pace of changes, or maybe he just wants to lure more people into the game.
last update was nothing like everything before, the main story of the game was how you deal with eric (against or with him), all the grind for money and relations is focused on that plot. but last update was zero antagonist except more ways of getting rid of him.
i hope he is not destroying is own game because of the "community", cause it was kind of unique game before and is transforming into just another one of many
I really don't get all this doom and gloom, you can still be friends with Eric, even at war you can keep him if you want, he already stated that he's going to update all the routes, but somehow the game is ruined because he made an update where you can get rid of him. :noexpression:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes