FappingDino

Jun 3, 2017
Actually, i have windows 7, so it's probably just because the computer is really really bad :( I'll just find another game and play this one later

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Big Brother and Life of a Teacher are just the latest in a long series of games to use the same standard assets for Daz and Poser. i can't even remember the first game I played that used that outfit, there's been several.

lanal

Jun 7, 2017
When I try to play, the game screen is not at the center. I tried all resolutions but nothing worked. How can I fix it? Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 10.39.14 PM.png

Ted Danson

Jun 4, 2017
I can't seem to save my game. Just started playing, but when I make a save and then go to load nothing is there. Same with quitting and trying to continue.

Do i have to reach a certain point to save, or am I missing something here?

riexor

May 27, 2017
The whole game is pretty morally bankrupt, but that's kind of the point I think. Some kinky taboo wish fulfillment.

I agree with a lot of what has been said, but it's all up to the author and what he sees from the patrons.

The Eric shit all boils down to whether you like NTR or not. I mean even when you are nice to him and Ann about the relationship his first private conversation involves him threatening you.

At the end of the day you can compare this game to something like Dating My Daughter you see the clear differences. This game uses blackmail and general shittiness to attain goals whereas that game is just slowly wearing down the barriers to a chemistry that seems to be there from the start. In fact the only relationship in this game that feels like that at all is between Max/Ann. I really wish the story with Lisa was more like that in fact. The amount of pushing you do to her for yourself or allowing her to be taken advantage of with the Olivia scenario is really shitty.

In any case that is just my opinion and like I said at the beginning who am I to tell you your fun is wrong?

riexor

May 27, 2017
I can't seem to save my game. Just started playing, but when I make a save and then go to load nothing is there. Same with quitting and trying to continue.

Do i have to reach a certain point to save, or am I missing something here?
Make sure there is a folder called "Save" without quotes in the directory. I had that issue earlier when I moved some folders around.

Reactions: Ted Danson

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
When I try to play, the game screen is not at the center. I tried all resolutions but nothing worked. How can I fix it? View attachment 6129
You have the operating system "XP/Vista" - I think this is a problem in your case. "Vista" has long been recognized as one big problem! Downloading and installing the 32-bit version of the base Windows 7 on your computer should solve the problem with the game.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Big Brother and Life of a Teacher are just the latest in a long series of games to use the same standard assets for Daz and Poser. i can't even remember the first game I played that used that outfit, there's been several.
If you search the web you may find every character from the game. All these 3D characters were made with Z-Brush IIRC and every model used in the game are modified versions from standard models! DS didn't make the meshes 100% all by himself.

About the Game:
By now, the game is all about saving some family members from evil influences. Kate does with Alice what she want's because some sort of Stockholm-syndrome and the same applies to Ann. She suffers from her abduction trauma. The whole family is easy to be manipulated. And DS presents by now two ways to deal with them.

1. you join Eric in his quest to fuck the whole family
2. you get rid of every obstetrical to fuck the whole family all by yourself.

Reactions: balabasuu

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
there is also how she mistakes Mike and Max in the chatroom.

There's also Kate who Alice is submissive too, and Kate knows everything about Alice's (hidden) desires. And I feel Kate really does love Alice in her own twisted way (the most genuine love among this game's characters anyway), which is why she helps Alice realize her real desires, and allowing herself to be with Max.

Alice obeying Max's order to not wear panties anymore: he shouldn't have any way to verify this, but she still does it, in the house and even when going out during weekends.
Do correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I can remember, when Alice mistaken Mike and Max in the chatroom, the line was something along like "Max, you're the best" which I thought it was more about Alice getting money from "Mike" which showed Max's idea to switch from fashion blogger into cam girl actually worked.

Kate definitely loves Alice, but I disagree with your idea that Alice desired Max and Kate helped her realize it. The simple proof is when Max joined in Alice/Kate session, Alice was always reluctant to act on it and Kate had to somewhat ordered her to do it. Had Alice had any secret desire toward Max, she would've been more willing to do lewd act with him.

As for the no panties, well it's with the threat that Max would tell mom about Alice smoking. So that's the reason why she did it. Also remember that if she's under the no-panties condition and you gave the candy massage, she wouldn't take off her jeans because she wasn't wearing any panties. So Alice always knows when to stop unless under Kate's command, or intoxicated.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Does anyone know who is the main focus in the upcoming update? This time was Lisa and a bit of Mom, I hope next update is about Mom and Alice.

Reactions: balabasuu

littleknight

May 28, 2017
I like this game, Mother so beautiful. Maybe i like milf than girl. i still expected new version. But i don't know when new version comes next.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
If you search the web you may find every character from the game. All these 3D characters were made with Z-Brush IIRC and every model used in the game are modified versions from standard models! DS didn't make the meshes 100% all by himself.
<snip>
Hate do disagree again - but you are wrong. Those are actually standard models and at least 3 of them are completely unmodified. As of the meshes - he didnt do any percentage of those as they are standard models of DAZ Studio (not ZBrush)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The new poll about the dialog includes what? Maybe of his experiment that not a single event asks for any skills or luck? I like this change in the game. Grinding for hours sucks.

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
The new poll about the dialog includes what? Maybe of his experiment that not a single event asks for any skills or luck? I like this change in the game. Grinding for hours sucks.
Longer but linear dialogue or shorter but with more options.

Reactions: Hlextor

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Hate do disagree again - but you are wrong. Those are actually standard models and at least 3 of them are completely unmodified. As of the meshes - he didnt do any percentage of those as they are standard models of DAZ Studio (not ZBrush)
DAZ of course... I saw the models just a few day back in some other content...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes