balabasuu

May 17, 2017
do

not exist even when max has a cam streaming it to internet, but i guess he has sex with ann and make lisa to watch it
I agree. DS will not fall so low. Well, I noticed that the DS has signs of hatred for Liza, but it's not enough to do it with her.

Reactions: rKnight

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm going to be honest and just say what I feel like, and if anyone gets offended then trust me the problem surely isn't my comment, it's you.

Scale has been doing a hell of a great job on BigBrother, providing every single one of our users the chance to play it and even more play it without restrictions. Without his crack, you wouldn't have the money mods, you wouldn't have the stats mods, you wouldn't have any mods. When DS was being a cunt and putting on the DRM he was the one that broke it and allowed us to play...
Whether he had work, whether he was on vacation, whether he was busy or too tired he always cut his personal time to come and work not for himself but for every user on here... and what does he get? A few likes and thanks after he cracks it, then a month goes by and nobody talks about him, nobody cares and now that he says he'll leave everyone is walking around like a cockroach without a head not knowing what to do...

Whenever I post the pics I make sure to post a thank you message to the user who provided them not only on here but through pm because I actually know what he's spending for us to get a few pics, and even recently I made a more prolonged message towards him explaining how grateful I am.

Perhaps if you wouldn't just thank people when they are useful to you (i.e once a month) they would stick around longer.

siul

Apr 3, 2017
Actually ,i think that a major part of us didnt knew who was craking this game (at least thats what i think i dont have that much experience with the forum) but now that we know and in exchange for the free work he has been giving to us i think he should make a patreon account so we could donate, after all that is why patreon was made and i totally would prefer to donate for someone who has been giving us all this versions and has been working for free instead of donating to DS who seems to be selling his game every month and exploiting us so @Scale i hope you dont get mad at us for all this time and i hope we can support you in the future.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I'm going to be honest and just say what I feel like, and if anyone gets offended then trust me the problem surely isn't my comment, it's you.

Scale has been doing a hell of a great job on BigBrother, providing every single one of our users the chance to play it and even more play it without restrictions. Without his crack, you wouldn't have the money mods, you wouldn't have the stats mods, you wouldn't have any mods. When DS was being a cunt and putting on the DRM he was the one that broke it and allowed us to play...
Whether he had work, whether he was on vacation, whether he was busy or too tired he always cut his personal time to come and work not for himself but for every user on here... and what does he get? A few likes and thanks after he cracks it, then a month goes by and nobody talks about him, nobody cares and now that he says he'll leave everyone is walking around like a cockroach without a head not knowing what to do...

Whenever I post the pics I make sure to post a thank you message to the user who provided them not only on here but through pm because I actually know what he's spending for us to get a few pics, and even recently I made a more prolonged message towards him explaining how grateful I am.

Perhaps if you wouldn't just thank people when they are useful to you (i.e once a month) they would stick around longer.
I have the feeling, that his monthly crack was for us (included me) an easy sledding, no one spare a thought for his brilliant idea to crack this shitty game. Yes, as you told "a few likes and thanks after he cracks" ... that´s all. And that´s also badly. Awakening! I hope he reads our comments about him and we can convince him. DS would be glad if he observes that no crack exist any more...

Last edited:

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
I'm sorry to read that. I'm not searching to make excuses but my language is poor and I don't be able to follow a discussion in english. Even writing three lines asks me a lot of time. However, I want to thank Scale again. I apologize for not being able to read and write properly in english.

Reactions: TMWSTW

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
I didn't know who was the one who craked this game.. And I usually don't post anything.. because I feal unconfotable with my english..

Reactions: TMWSTW

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

Nice one TCMS, now I feel like a cunt! Good job. lol

For what it's worth though Scale, you did a great job cracking BB for basically nothing in return.
You shouldn't feel bad at all if you don't want to continue. (not saying you do or anything)
Even if everyone had been kissing your arse every day for the past few months, that still wouldn't have obliged you to do anything. :)

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017

First off, let me say a BIG thank you to Scale for all work he's done cracking the game for us! Secondly, I totally agree with your point here TCMS, the thing is, I had no idea who cracked the game and to be honest never really thought about until I read Scale's post and then yours. And not to make excuses, but how would most people know? I just went back and read the OP and launched the game and nowhere is Scale credited for the crack. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not but if possible, I'd suggest adding a line of information explaining the time/work he puts into the crack and crediting him for it. I'd like to think I would have sent him a thank-you PM when I first played it if I'd known.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I saw the thread and thought: wow those girls are a real hotties the game should be good cuz is in the popular section
the game looked promising good character design, nice interface and a good story (at least at the beggining)
then the game fucks up when eric comes and fucks with your girls, really?
should add genre netorare and a warning that you're playing a fucking beta male that your only advantage is have a big d*ck but at the end that doesn't matter, you gonna get cuckolding hard lmao

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
First off, let me say a BIG thank you to Scale for all work he's done cracking the game for us! Secondly, I totally agree with your point here TCMS, the thing is, I had no idea who cracked the game and to be honest never really thought about until I read Scale's post and then yours. And not to make excuses, but how would most people know? I just went back and read the OP and launched the game and nowhere is Scale credited for the crack. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not but if possible, I'd suggest adding a line of information explaining the time/work he puts into the crack and crediting him for it. I'd like to think I would have sent him a thank-you PM when I first played it if I'd known.
I could not have said it better, We owe so much to Scale In fact all of f95 does.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
5$ will not have the quality of 40$ ones :p
Lols I was a $40 member in April, he did not give us any nudes except for the monthly calendar. The first patron nude was given to $10 dollar members, it was of Alice. As far as benefits, the upper 3 levels got squat for three months.
He gave us a pole on Eric then deleted it since in went against Eric having more power. People say that DS bows to the Whiners as they call them Sorry guys DS Bows only to $$$$$$ but not to the people that give them to him.

omocik

May 2, 2017
One thing that bothers me about this game is fact that Max fucked aunt and both sister, but us, players had close look at only Lisa's pussy.. Dev is turning camera view point, to show as little as possible, or neccesary, probably to avoid complains. Render quality are awsome, gameplay and story is good. It's different aproach to topic of controling family, more realistic with some unexpected strugles.. I just hope new renders will finally bring more vaginas, that cocks...

Big Thanks to users, that let's us check content early and Thanks to moders, that are helping save our time on grinding:)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes