Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
It's good but prepare to grind even while using cheats. You have to skip forward every freaking hour so that's around at least 20 clicks a day x 7 days a week 140 clicks not counting the other stuff you do like talk to people, buying stuff, or lessons.

It is totally worth playing though. Check it out.

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
v0.6 will probably be the last version of this game that i will crack,
This game has gone down hill for a while now and i don't expect it to get any better.

Its people like you that keep all of us happy for what you do thank you scale for all the work you put in

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
i'm afraid you will need eric to this scene, just speculating but this can be the pleasant surprise
That's what I think too. Suits me fine to be honest.

As much as it would be funny to see cuntface squirm as he suffered the humiliation of watching me fuck his 'fiance', I'd much rather he just be lying dead in the woods somewhere or chained up in a sex dungeon, the sex pet of a well hung horse.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
It seems... one forum not enough for the same question? ;)
If the information about the "blog" is somewhere on another forum, I ask you to share a link with me.
"Patreon" is silent about the continuation of the "Blog" in the update 0.6. - Apparently, this will not happen yet.
Thank you for the answer: "yes / no."
Now Max will punish her! I wonder where they took the handcuffs? Max bought, or maybe it's Anna's handcuffs?
I think Max is Eric 2.0 successful fuck all girls
Ah ah ah! You say that Max wants to deceive Max's family to steal their house? Or, perhaps, you are unhappy with the fact that we are approaching incest, despite the fact that from the very beginning it was a game of incest?
We, playing Max, we'll fuck Alice, Lisa and Anna. You need to reconcile with him and live on!

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
i'm afraid you will need eric to this scene, just speculating but this can be the pleasant surprise
I don´t like this thought that Max is going befriend with Eric and both fuck the entire family. Anyway in my game exists Eric no more. I´m not in NTR.

Reactions: dunhill

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Not a problem... I didn't get rid of Eric, he will help me now, after all I think that even after that you can betray him by calling his enemies, I will use him and when the family is in my hands I'm going to get rid of him once and for all!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Not a problem... I didn't get rid of Eric, he will help me now, after all I think that even after that you can betray him by calling his enemies, I will use him and when the family is in my hands I'm going to get rid of him once and for all!
You need his help? ... for/in what? :cool:

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
I hope Max does not have sex with Alice in the bathroom (action not implemented: how it fits). When he has sex with Alice (Kate) she says she will have to take pills. And in the bathroom is drunk and can not remember.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
So for all of you lazy asses I present to you

Seven different saves In all of them most opportunities are maxed
In the first one you can choose which path with Lisa you want to go
in the rest I played every combination
Olivia Path + Peace with Erich
Olivia Path + War with Eric
Lisa is GF + Peace with Erich
Lisa is GF + War with Eric
Lisa is GF +Yoga + Peace with Erich
Lisa is GF+Yoga + War with Eric
In the War with Eric saves I didn't play that long that you can get rid of him that you have to do yourself...

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
So for all of you lazy asses I present to you

Seven different saves In all of them most opportunities are maxed
In the first one you can choose which path with Lisa you want to go
in the rest I played every combination
Olivia Path + Peace with Erich
Olivia Path + War with Eric
Lisa is GF + Peace with Erich
Lisa is GF + War with Eric
Lisa is GF +Yoga + Peace with Erich
Lisa is GF+Yoga + War with Eric
In the War with Eric saves I didn't play that long that you can get rid of him that you have to do yourself...
That is really useful... Yes... I'm a lazy bastard... :p

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes