Revo

Jun 18, 2017
does anyone have pdf with the walkthrough? (The game can be confusing at times and i want to explore every route that is available)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
does anyone have pdf with the walkthrough? (The game can be confusing at times and i want to explore every route that is available)
There's a walkthrough section...
Check every thread related to this game here:

Reactions: Revo

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Not sure what I feel about that scene. For my own taste, and concidering how Ann's past is. I hope that it's optional, or in Eric's route.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
So much grinding and then I'll need a save with Olivia Route + Eric alive/ Olivia Route + Eric down/Girlfriend Route + .... and what else might come in the future?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I have one where I can kill Eric at any time Max is working on being Lisa's BF Aunt Kira is Helping Max get mom in one save all ready for the update. I have so many were Eric is ok and Eric is dead or missing. so I think I am set. But??????

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
If that's a hint at an upcoming scene, then I imagine we'll have to have at least gone as far down the friendship path with Eric to see him doing the same.
Wouldn't make sense otherwise.
Anne and Max discussed her bondage fetish after watching Eric handcuff her in V.3. Max already sees his mother naked in V.4. Max Touches Anne and she Jacks him off in V.5. Makes sense she would let him do this.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Not a problem... I didn't get rid of Eric, he will help me now, after all I think that even after that you can betray him by calling his enemies, I will use him and when the family is in my hands I'm going to get rid of him once and for all!
I have that one set up. I will not go see Eric in moms room until cunning plan succeeds. Right now all I need to do is finish with Kira's massage plan and have mom Jack Max off. If Anne and Max go this far I will Kill Eric.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Anne and Max discussed her bondage fetish after watching Eric handcuff her in V.3. Max already sees his mother naked in V.4. Max Touches Anne and she Jacks him off in V.5.
You didn't really read what I wrote, did you?

I imagine we'll have to have at least gone as far down the friendship path with Eric to see him doing the same.
Makes sense she would let him do this.
Yes, but it would only really make sense if we'd witnessed it as part of the friendship with Eric path.
Or, alternatively some involvement of Kira hinting at or telling us to try that sort of thing with Ann.

May 24, 2017
If that's a hint at an upcoming scene, then I imagine we'll have to have at least gone as far down the friendship path with Eric to see him doing the same.
Wouldn't make sense otherwise.
Maybe with what DS side about Ann losing her job and maybe Max having to help take care of the bills and stuff.

With that being said, I think in version 6 update, Kira spoke to Ann and Ann would give Max a proposition. As in if he could pay the rent and bills with his special project, she would do more things with him, or he would need to find her a job. Well I guess Max must of paid, so she had to stick to her promise. And as long as he is paying all the bills, he gets more special events with Ann.

But I also think Max should be able (spank) to do naked punishments to his sisters since he would be paying all the bills! Then maybe Max could use that as a leverage on his sisters. As in he would be gentle if they would give him BJ or Sex, and if they refused he would spank them hard!

But it is all up to DS!

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Maybe with what DS side about Ann losing her job and maybe Max having to help take care of the bills and stuff.

With that being said, I think in version 6 update, Kira spoke to Ann and Ann would give Max a proposition. As in if he could pay the rent and bills with his special project, she would do more things with him, or he would need to find her a job. Well I guess Max must of paid, so she had to stick to her promise. And as long as he is paying all the bills, he gets more special events with Ann.

But I also think Max should be able (spank) to do naked punishments to his sisters since he would be paying all the bills! Then maybe Max could use that as a leverage on his sisters. As in he would be gentle if they would give him BJ or Sex, and if they refused he would spank them hard!

But it is all up to DS!
So you want Max to have the power to do everything he wants because he earns the money?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When someone writes a book, he can do a Best Sellers. a good book, or he is a loser, the same in the full game, great, good or really bad, but the Developer who is making a game with patronage, He need good sense and modesty, to seek to know what everyone wants. DS now if he stops is a loser, if going further this way can be very bad. The only light I see now is DS start again with two paths, with Eric and without Him, with Eric DS can follow your own way and make the original game. Without Eric, Max need seduce and another character as voyeur. I'm hoping not, but this game is starting to end. If anyone has a better idea than this, put here, maybe the DS can see and use and make this game a little better, I'm tired of seeing unfinished games, abandoned games and worse, letting everyone wait without news. And not respecting those who gave patronage. And everyone too, can send one email telling what each here like or dislike, maybe He don’t need stop and in the end save this game to not fall.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes