balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I am also fine with the handcuff scene being Eric route should that be true. I think that falls under exploiting Ann's trauma, and I hope that is not how Max "seduce" her. There are other ways. IMO
I'm sorry for your loss ... I'm talking about Eric's death, of which you do not stop thinking and hope that he is not dead. But, alas, Eric is no longer with us ... Resign yourself to this fact and continue to live.
DS acted in relation to Eric, as if he was Eric himself - he used it and threw it away!
Is it possible to be Alice's boyfriend?
If this were not possible, we would not have had the opportunity "blog".

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Frek

Jun 24, 2017
I think that this game is not bad, but also overstimated, I don't understand how he can have so much patrons, if the game will become better they will remain, but if not probably some will leave in some months, who knows if the author will think that this is for the piracy and not the quality of the game.

Drest

Apr 2, 2017
I think that this game is not bad, but also overstimated, I don't understand how he can have so much patrons, if the game will become better they will remain, but if not probably some will leave in some months, who knows if the author will think that this is for the piracy and not the quality of the game.
I was thinking the same

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
The DS is not the only one, there are others doing everything wrong, when you see the statistics, rejection with the game that puts the Rape scenes is the highest of all. Who likes NTR is just people who don’t accept and don’t want to understand that it is just a game, but I respect and I can not judge those who like, but for me NTR no way, "I Hate Rape", games with BDSM, is Another that has a small percentage that can wish for, I avoid when I can do it. Thinking about it, those who don't know are game developers? It's really strange that he does not try to see how many can like this type of game and keep doing it. I need to thank VNorth in the game Second Happiness, whenever He can, he comes here and talks to everyone, and he became member in F95Zone, very intelligent and modest this Man.
They all know.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
I don't understand why everybody wants to get rid of Eric. He's what makes the game challeging.
I admit, I have a save in which I got rid of him, but I prefer to keep him around.
I guess we'll have to wait until next weekend to see which path is more rewarding.

Reactions: djax

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Thank you for sharing the $20 Picture. :) I like the development of the game. It seems DS has changed some settings in the game. Concerning to the progress of the game, certainly necessary.
But unfortunately we see neither Lisa´s cunt, nor Max cock... what´s going on, DS?

Reactions: balabasuu

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The developers are planning in this game, the animation to add?
I'm guessing you're asking if they plan on adding animation, if so then no, at least they haven't posted anything that would suggest that.

riexor

May 27, 2017
I am also fine with the handcuff scene being Eric route should that be true. I think that falls under exploiting Ann's trauma, and I hope that is not how Max "seduce" her. There are other ways. IMO
Yeah there are other ways for a lot of the paths in this game, but every single one seems to involve max being a complete toolbag. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Last edited:
Reactions: TMWSTW

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I don't understand why everybody wants to get rid of Eric. He's what makes the game challeging.
I admit, I have a save in which I got rid of him, but I prefer to keep him around.
I guess we'll have to wait until next weekend to see which path is more rewarding.
I understand your doubt but I can show you why with an example, Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights, He revenges himself on everyone for a mad passion, everyone understood that. In Eric's case, he's all the worst a character can have, because he thinks that just because of the money he has, he has to have power over all, and everyone has to do only what he wants, and also go through for those Who opposes, trying destroy him. Nobody likes it, and can't even like.

dusau

Jun 7, 2017
this game take a lot of unnecessary time.

Game progress is too slow. it is too bad have to do same routine. u need money? do same routine 1 week in the game and it took a lot of time and no progress. u wanna progress with mom? Aunt kira always talks couple of days later. And u have to wait for nothing but doing games routine. İ think we need shortways like
Hi alice may i join you?
give her candies, persuade and give massage.

And game progress isnt entegrated, i can see lisa naked, fuck her ass but in bathroom she wants me to get out. Or alice give blowjobs but i cant enter bathroom with her. Or while changing.

İ think we can blackmail alice with record her while kate fucks her.

Reactions: Arap12

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
for me i will kick his ass out, he want fuck all girls in family why not fuck Max too? that why i hate him

Reactions: Hlextor and aweriel
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes