idek0k

Jun 23, 2017
In my opinion this game needs more action. I mean, I'm Lisa's boyfriend but I can't take a shower with her or have sex with her without my creepy aunt being there. And we need more Alice action. Fuck, maybe we need a family orgy. This game has little sex for an adult game.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
English is not my official language, I've seen that at least 75% is not English origin, so if everyone tries to understand everybody, we're just showing that it doesn't matter where we are from. Don't apologize. We don't know anyone perfect. So we are welcome.

Reactions: olobo123

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Somebody knows when the .6'll be released ?
And great work for the cracking
There's a schedule on his patreon page.

2nd July: 0.6 will be available for $40 patrons
7th July: 0.6 will be available for $5+ patrons

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
does anyone know who 0.6 content is going to be bassed on?
Yup.

Special report:
"Special report

As always, some progress stats. Currently the game has 733 quality images in 1920x1080. 0.5 added 171. For comparison, 0.4 added 102.
As an experiment, I've decided to try two new different things. First, not a single event from 0.5 requires any skill or luck check. Second, all dialogs were more linear, which opened up an opportunity to make them longer. Previously events had about 15 steps, but now some events from 0.5 are 40-60 steps long. We'll have two new polls in the near future: 1) Whether you prefer events with more options or linear but longer events and 2) whether you want to see skill and luck checks in the game.

Now, about 0.6 plans.

Continuation of Olivia/Alex/Lisa/Max route.
You'll be able to use Eric if you'll choose “new friendship” route with Eric.
If you'll decide to get rid of Eric you'll have to think about getting a new job for mom. It will be the main way to further Max's relationship with mom after getting rid of Eric.
Boyfriend route continuation with Lisa after Kira's lessons.
That's what I'm planning to add in 0.6. There will probably be some surprises."

It's time for some progress report. I've rendered all new images for 0.6. Still have to edit them in PS, though. Writing is in the process, translator will start tomorrow. I can already say what will get in the next version:
Continuation of the Olivia and Alex route. Small spoiler: Alex won't get in your way.

If you've chosen boyfriend route with Lisa, you'll get some interesting events with her after you complete Kira's lessons.

There will be at least one hidden, but very interesting event.

If you've decided to get rid of Eric then mom will get fired and Max will have to start providing for the family. And, of course, mom will start looking for a new job.

If you've decided to keep Eric, you'll get a pleasant surprise.

You'll be able to convince mom not to punish Max anymore.

You'll be able to help out mom with punishing your sisters.

You'll know why Kira was so eager to help you in the “cunning plan” opportunity.

And there's something else, but you'll know about it in the game. Also, dialogs will have forks/some events will have skill checks again.

P.S.: I almost forgot. In a couple of days 0.4 will become publicly available and completely free for everyone.
:biggrin:

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
I don't understand why everybody wants to get rid of Eric. He's what makes the game challeging.
I admit, I have a save in which I got rid of him, but I prefer to keep him around.
I guess we'll have to wait until next weekend to see which path is more rewarding.
It's because he triggers me so much I literally get up and stress about it in the beginning. It gets easy as you gain more support but the hate is still there.

Reactions: balabasuu

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
People would probably hate Eric less if:
1. He wasn't such an over the top villain
2. He was more compromising in the friendship/peace path (I fuck Lisa you get the rest) but nope he has to have them all or nothing.
3. He didn't look the way he does.

Honestly I mainly wanted him gone just so did I haven't look at his stupid face.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Say thank you to Eric and his fans. Eric taught Max to fuck Anna in handcuffs. Max learned the bad from Eric - this is another proof that Eric is a scoundrel. :closedtongue:
i dont mind it nice when games have choices i'm personally tired of the sarah's life style games where choices exist that have no affect on the outcome of the game at all.

Reactions: gonzales_89

ereswude

Jun 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have a problem with this game. After few hour of playing I can't save it. Doeas anyone has similar problem?

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
In my opinion this game needs more action. I mean, I'm Lisa's boyfriend but I can't take a shower with her or have sex with her without my creepy aunt being there. And we need more Alice action. Fuck, maybe we need a family orgy. This game has little sex for an adult game.
You need to remember that this game is in development right now. We are just coming up on version 0.6 so it's still rather early in the development, it's no where near to being finish. Things are slowly escalating with each update.
Stop playing and come back in 6 month, things should have progressed a lot more.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes