NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
erm DS makes what, over 20k a month right now? i guess there should be plenty bucks left for a decent machine, especially that the Ryzen 8cores arent that expensive and with Threadripper on its way, he could even get a 12/24 or even 16/32 Rig for a fair price...but when you use da money for blow and hookers... ;)
It is possible that he may spend all hard earned cash into hot babes & cocaine for game research purposes.

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
This latest images in the bathroom should take care of some of the criticism about continuity, like the fact that Lisa kicks us out even after we have sex with her. :)

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Dark Silver's latest post:
"Kate poll
Today I want to make a poll about 0.7 content. In it (0.7, not the poll) I want to work on Alice, but I want to ask you about Kate's involvement. What would you prefer: 1) Max and Alice only or 2) Kate pushing Max and Alice together.

As you know, Alice has a blog and Max is planning to corrupt his sister through it. If you'll choose first option then the blogger opportunity will pick up from where it left off in 0.4 and will head in the same direction. If you'll choose a second option, Kate will be helping Alice with her blog. And, as always, Max will play a crucial role."

1. Three's a crowd. Max and Alice is enough.
2. The more the merrier. I'm for Max, Kate and Alice."

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
"Kate poll
Today I want to make a poll about 0.7 content. In it (0.7, not the poll) I want to work on Alice, but I want to ask you about Kate's involvement. What would you prefer: 1) Max and Alice only or 2) Kate pushing Max and Alice together.

As you know, Alice has a blog and Max is planning to corrupt his sister through it. If you'll choose first option then the blogger opportunity will pick up from where it left off in 0.4 and will head in the same direction. If you'll choose a second option, Kate will be helping Alice with her blog. And, as always, Max will play a crucial role."

I sure hope the patrons will choose to leave Kate out of it. :idontcare:
Seriously, what is the fucking point of adding new characters to the game and only afterwards asking the patrons about their preference?! :angry:

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Well, I suppose you can import Daz into blender, but I don't see the point.
I always thought he used Daz and maybe made some adjustments in Photoshop.
Importing a Scene to Luxrender or Blender is actually very useful, if you don't have a nVidia card. Normally you would use nVidia Iray or 3Delight to render your image within Daz, but with plugins like Luxus or Reality you can import them to Luxrender for example and render them with an AMD card, which will speed up the process quiet a lot. With the Blender import it's pretty much the same. The huge advantage is, that the Images often look better, than with Iray and the render doesn't take that Long to "finish". In my case the render time of an image with just an HD figure and a simple plane backdrop takes about 1 hour (500 iterations / Photoreal), with Luxrender (through Luxus or Reality) set to render in OpenCL and only with the GPU, the render is done in less than 10 minutes (with two RX480's).
Rendering or more accurately Setting ap the render doesn't get more complicated than with Iray, in fact it could be easier to get the right settings for the render. Just because you don't spend that much time waiting for a result, if you don't have a potent nVidia Card, especially because a GTX970 often has not enough power to do the task, even a GTX980 is sometimes not enough. It's all due to the VRAM, 4GB in General can be not enough, whereas even 3GB with Luxrender work just fine, so that even a HD7970 can do the render in "record time".

btw Sorry for OT. ^^
And don't look at the spelling MS Edge autocorrects it everytime, especially that stup first letter, of words, that are nouns here in Germany are written with a capital letter.

gramaton

May 16, 2017
can we expect some animation in future updates? at least slide-show ffs? cuz i was very dissapointed by 0.5 - cant see shit! such shi_tty work on sex scene. why no passion devs? u can simply rotate, zooming and.. u can use liquids... ah whatever..

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
"Kate poll

The 2nd, please! :p

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes