Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Man, his tiers should be only $5 or $40, on $10 and $20 you still don't get the game any earlier and can't vote for anything meaningful, might as well just delete them.

djax

May 5, 2017
the polls are like when alex become new character to show up in the game or not, i think it's good to grow the strory and make more interesting, if we just stuck with the main character only it's very boring, and we know now max stuck in the house not go to everywhere even though DS could make some new place like park or peeping hot neighbour. so adding new character is the only reason to grow the game more fun cause the area only the house

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I would like to know who else cracks bb, as far as i know (and could find) is people using our (my) cracked version and claiming it to be their own.
That´s it, Scale. I didn´t find any cracked version with nothing from your work. They can´t erase all your traces.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
the polls are like when alex become new character to show up in the game or not, i think it's good to grow the strory and make more interesting, if we just stuck with the main character only it's very boring, and we know now max stuck in the house not go to everywhere even though DS could make some new place like park or peeping hot neighbour. so adding new character is the only reason to grow the game more fun cause the area only the house
DS, he has limited resources to work with. $20,000 or so a month budget, he can only work with a house.

Reactions: djax

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When I told everyone to wake up and talk here what each wanted to see in this game, I referred to BB, but it seems that it served to other Developers, scenes of Rape were taken from a game that came new version now, and another created options so that We can play only what we like. I said and I repeat I never regretted trying to improve what I appreciate, the scream that everyone gave, even if DS does not listen, others have heard, and in the louder voice. It's very good.

Reactions: gabriel459

gabriel459

May 3, 2017
When I told everyone to wake up and talk here what each wanted to see in this game, I referred to BB, but it seems that it served to other Developers, scenes of Rape were taken from a game that came new version now, and another created options so that We can play only what we like. I said and I repeat I never regretted trying to improve what I appreciate, the scream that everyone gave, even if DS does not listen, others have heard, and in the louder voice. It's very good.
I hope so . Maybe another developers try to create games more enganging and more elaborate .

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey guys, i'm kinda not in the mood to read 200+ pages of spam :)
Were there any others gameplay polls from 0.5 till 0.6 except this one about Alice & Kate?

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
we all know he manipulates the polls, and kate will remain
He can not give us a choice, leave this bitch in the house or throw it away, like Eric?
Obviously, he manipulates polls and does not hide it. In the previous poll there were more than 100% of voters ...

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Bard

May 1, 2017
8. Then on Saturdays at 6am (be sure to sleep at 23:00 to not miss it) mom will be in the shower. Peek. Undress and enter. There you go.
i dont think you can go to sleep at 23:00. Correct answer is 24:00 (or 00:00) :)
That´s it, Scale. I didn´t find any cracked version with nothing from your work. They can´t erase all your traces.
well if you use only google to find cracked version than that´s probably it. Maybe learn russian alphabet and dont search only with latin alphabet. F95 is a big group for adult games (but they are known in "western" world) --- but thinking that they are only one capable of cracking a "providing" it early is a little short-sighted.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes