demtimot

May 6, 2017
Hi all, im new to the community here. Recently found the game and really really enjoyed it. Didn't think much about the crack until i read Scale's message. Just wanna say a big thank you for all that you've done, is there nothing anyone can do to change your mind?

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
this is what i want to see
You have masterfully illustrated my frustration and anger with the game developer. As of making something over 20k month (mind you that's 20k per every [content lacking] update), and [AFAIK] hasn't increased the throughput (output) of content that we see on a month to month basis.

I have heard speculation that he never left his job, and it doesn't seem like any extra help was brought on to increase throughput of development something that I feel should have been requisite.

Anyway, to the gripe. I will being by stating that he has a great talent in the post-processing of his DAZ3D renditions (i.e. fuck ton of photoshop). The disapointing aspect of this (and assuming I am right about the lack on throughput since amassing a fortune) is that the scenes don't have that many pictures. The NSFW scense (some may argue by far the most important) are but 5-10 maybe 5-15 (I don't care if I'm not spot on), and yet you have other artists who provide animations for less money and time. I'm not bitching about lack of animations, as I can appreicate this in current state, I just feel there should be more substance to certain scenes.

I calculated data in respect to the size of the picture dump but did not include any charts or graphs on it as the only conclusion I can make about the ratio between the increase in the number of pictures and the corresponding increase (or decrease) in the (Mb) size of the dump is that many a pics were not render / resource heavy and took less time to render; though I didn't feel like combing through to visually verify but things like seeing sister on laptop make me speculate for example

• 1st Graph:
    • The triangle is capitol delta (Greek) and means change
    • Blue is total number of pictures at that month/version
    • Red is the change (increase or decrease) in the number of pictures compared to the previous month/version
  • 2nd Graph:
    • Percentage change (throughput) or 'overall output' with respect to the previous month/version
  • Chart (See Spoiler)
    • Data used

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I did it right but was too dik to care or check as this was all but 2 minutes of my life.

Notes:
INCLUSION: Character, Sexy, Backdrop, Scenery etc. (Encrypted)
EXCLUSION: Emotion Shots (Non-Encrypted)

Versions Referenced:
BigBrother-0.1.1b
BigBrother-0.2.1.002
BigBrother-0.3.0.009
BigBrother-0.4.0.011
BigBrother-0.5.0.007

EDIT: it would appear that my 'increase of pictures' from the previous month and the corresponding 'percent change' of the same thing need to be shifted over one unit on x axis. data still correct, just too dik as this not big deal and dgaf.

Just wanted to back up my thoughts that his picture output has gone down since making more money. Made me think, wonder what would happen if I compared lines of code and dialog from month to month to see similar douchebaggery.

It's not about the fap, its about the russian

Last edited:

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
You have masterfully illustrated my frustration and anger with the game developer. As of making something over 20k month (mind you that's 20k per every [content lacking] update), and [AFAIK] hasn't increased the throughput (output) of content that we see on a month to month basis.

I have heard speculation that he never left his job, and it doesn't seem like any extra help was brought on to increase throughput of development something that I feel should have been requisite.

Anyway, to the gripe. I will being by stating that he has a great talent in the post-processing of his DAZ3D renditions (i.e. fuck ton of photoshop). The disapointing aspect of this (and assuming I am right about the lack on throughput since amassing a fortune) is that the scenes don't have that many pictures. The NSFW scense (some may argue by far the most important) are but 5-10 maybe 5-15 (I don't care if I'm not spot on), and yet you have other artists who provide animations for less money and time. I'm not bitching about lack of animations, as I can appreicate this in current state, I just feel there should be more substance to certain scenes.

I calculated data in respect to the size of the picture dump but did not include any charts or graphs on it as the only conclusion I can make about the ratio between the increase in the number of pictures and the corresponding increase (or decrease) in the (Mb) size of the dump is that many a pics were not render / resource heavy and took less time to render; though I didn't feel like combing through to visually verify but things like seeing sister on laptop make me speculate for example

• 1st Graph:
    • The triangle is capitol delta (Greek) and means change
    • Blue is total number of pictures at that month/version
    • Red is the change (increase or decrease) in the number of pictures compared to the previous month/version
  • 2nd Graph:
    • Percentage change (throughput) or 'overall output' with respect to the previous month/version
  • Chart (See Spoiler)
    • Data used

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I did it right but was too dik to care or check as this was all but 2 minutes of my life.

Notes:
INCLUSION: Character, Sexy, Backdrop, Scenery etc. (Encrypted)
EXCLUSION: Emotion Shots (Non-Encrypted)

Versions Referenced:
BigBrother-0.1.1b
BigBrother-0.2.1.002
BigBrother-0.3.0.009
BigBrother-0.4.0.011
BigBrother-0.5.0.007
post-38538-friday-ice-cube-damn-gif-wtf-f-rjyq.gif Damn.

Bard

May 1, 2017
Never said i was the only one capable, i wanted to know if there are any crackers working on BB. And apparently you know of others, so i ask you who. But all you seem to be able to reply with is "learn russian".
look I am sorry if my comment sounded offensive - it was never my intention to deminish work of f95 or you personaly with providing cracked version of BB. Do I know some1 else who is working on crack? Look as you can see from posts after you decide to back away from cracking (still thanks for all work on cracking BB) - who knew who actaully know who is cracking BB from F95 group? Not a lot of people - only moderators probably. So no - i dont know personally who from russia is making cracks also as much as i didnt know who from F95 doing it. I never drink with this guy :) But i know if i need find a crack there will be some1 doing it.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
it took all but 2 minutes to produce those graphs and since I'm lazy and don't delete shit until I run out of space [conveniently] I had all 5 versions and it was as easy as opening a folder, ctrl+a, then looking at a number lol. I'm hesitant to shit post as I fell I'm getting the impression that you are not being hostile, bur it seems to be walking a thin line.. well played good sir, touche!. Curious, did you even get the synopsis of my argument or interpret the kindergarten level mathematics represented by the graphs? i.e. Did you even read the thing?? It's like you're mad someone had the audacity to use a fucking graph with my fap-time. divine is an asshole right?

Anyway, I'd say you invest way more time in this game than I do, simple data proves that..

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes