U

User_10739

Plus: Eric is just an alpha male exploring his sexuality.
Whereas Max is a little sod without a life of his own, without a girlfriend, and without any moral reservations against incest with all of his kin. To archive this, he sets his his sisters up for punishment, drugs them and blackmails them.
Max is probably the most unlikeable character in any NSFW game.
I cannot but wonder why so many people glorify him and express hate for Eric...
Eric is the High School Quarterback getting all the wool while you are the alt kid with the eyeliner listening to Marilyn Manson and crushing on the head cheerleader and getting made fun of, it's a classic underdog story with Max using whatever he can to fight back. If that douchebag entered my house with my wife & 2 daughters he would find himself being fed to a woodchipper after the first day!

@TCMS you should know by now that you should never step away :p

Despite the money that this dev makes you have to admit that this game has sparked so many passions and commentary!

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So much confusion going on around here.

First off you won't have to wait a month for a free release. The game does't have a "you must login to play" block what the game does have is a protection against cheats and code so it tries to connect you to DS servers giving some information, that isn't enough to identify the person but is enough for him to blacklist the person. To prevent this scale's crack stops this connection in his entirety thus protecting any users that might donate in the future, what scale's crack also does is allow for cheats, or as you guys are used to calling "mods".

Last edited:

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
obviously you can't get v0.6 anywhere yet..... as you said it will be released on July 2
that's 4 days from now plus the time needed for the game to be cracked and reuploaded...

Reactions: Davidreiter

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
You're right. And Max also exploits his family to get money with those webcams, which I'm certain is illegal. If anyone would benefit from military camp, it's Max. Eric on the other hand, yes, he's an asshole, but he did manage to get a succesful company (probably due to the fact he's an asshole). And then suddenly that whole thing derails and exposes him as a con artist with a fake name trying to steal the house? So, how is he in charge of a company then if he's hiding from dangerous people?
When did Eric get control of the company??? He is a Marketing Manager not CEO. Marketing Managers are hired for
their ability to bring in perspective buyers. Something a Con Artist would be good at. I think people forget to read what Anne says at the begging of the game and make Eric into something he is not. Con Artist are manipulators. Eric is that and that alone. He is not some uber rich business man. He is a con artist. Most likely Eric is spending some of his horde from previous scams on Alice. I really don't see him contributing much to Anne and the family. He says he will send Max to a Military School. Do you really think he would spend his own money to do that. Game ends if Max goes to school, Probably because Eric now has full control, and can get rid of Anne and the girls, so He and His Woman can move in.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ds has unblocked me on patreon and im seriously confused about this coming update. So far ive gathered aunt gets more control 3 new h scenes and a tonne of new story. I mean surely theres more than that going into update? If anyone could clarify this id appreciate it either im missing something on his patreon page or hes keeping it secret. Also pics look great but im concerned this could go wrong if aunt gets the power we took from eric. Do we have a dedicated person on here who aquires game or do i need to send it to someone on release day for them to crack ?

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
I've missed the last few updates, but have been reading through the posts - Is Eric gone now?
I was going NTR route, letting him fuck bitches(family), I only wanted the Aunt...is this possible anymore?
Ok, so I am quoting myself here cause the above never got answered... I've probably missed 4 updates, and don't know if I'm interested anymore.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I've missed the last few updates, but have been reading through the posts - Is Eric gone now?
I was going NTR route, letting him fuck bitches(family), I only wanted the Aunt...is this possible anymore?
Ok, so I am quoting myself here cause the above never got answered... I've probably missed 4 updates, and don't know if I'm interested anymore.
I don't think Max just screwing Kira was ever an option. Eric is still around if you want him...how long i don't know.
Kira is involved in both Anne and Lisa story lines. v.5 shows Max making progress with Anne and Lisa. While Eric
can keep going with both if you follow that line. Eric can go after Kira v.4 but how far is unknown. Most of Eric's story lines stopped in v.3 with a bit called sacrifice in v.4. Maybe someday the NTR buffs will get to see Eric fuck the Daughters, but I doubt it will be that big of thing. There are many games with NTR as a prime subject. If that was my genre I would play them, not one that NTR was just a sidebar.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
As I had already said in the beginning, DS lost the chance to make the perfect game, with the good visuals that it has, and women very well chosen, but with the terrible history that has, and the changes nonsense and in the worst possible way. That way if there are no new options, as everyone has commented so far, it will be the same that tree to born curved, will continue curved, can't never straighten.

Reactions: cypr

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
Most of Eric's story lines stopped in v.3 with a bit called sacrifice in v.4. Maybe someday the NTR buffs will get to see Eric fuck the Daughters

Very disappointing. Another personal harem and incest game...mby in 10 years I will find them exciting again?

Ty for info tho!

Reactions: cypr

summerjo

May 9, 2017
So much confusion going on around here.

First off you won't have to wait a month for a free release. The game does't have a "you must login to play" block what the game does have is a protection against cheats and code so it tries to connect you to DS servers giving some information, that isn't enough to identify the person but is enough for him to blacklist the person. To prevent this scale's crack stops this connection in his entirety thus protecting any users that might donate in the future, what scale's crack also does is allow for cheats, or as you guys are used to calling "mods".
Thanx for explaining it to us dummies who know nothing about coding etc.

Hey, are you going to lock the thread for a day during release?

Last edited by a moderator:

djax

May 5, 2017
i think story be friend with eric or no friend with eric is interesting to follow, DS said that there some interesting scene we can see in v0.6. i hope this version is not dissapointed so @Scale will consider his retirement to crack the game

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Lets hope the updates good. He has unblocked me and let me pledge again. But many are getting very angry about this game. Eric is just an anoyance and kira is a complete control freak.

Reactions: elmandor

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
As I had already said in the beginning, DS lost the chance to make the perfect game, with the good visuals that it has, and women very well chosen, but with the terrible history that has, and the changes nonsense and in the worst possible way. That way if there are no new options, as everyone has commented so far, it will be the same that tree to born curved, will continue curved, can't never straighten.
Ok, the game is still not perfect in sowe ways... but what was perfect till 0.3 in your sight?
perfect that...
  1. a stranger wants to fuck the entire family?
  2. Mom didn´t believe the warnings about Eric from her own son?
  3. in general the foolishness of mom? (she also ignored pictures with Eric while masturbated to Alice?, Eric will send Max to a camp? Alice shows him Lingerie in her room, while Mom takes a bath, SexEd with Lisa with Mom!?)
  4. ...
At my sight... yes, for me... incest is also never for real in my life. But even in a game, i can´t play it with a "Eric" in it. He is just disgusting. And I'm sort of glad of the development of the game. I prefer Max fucking the entire familiy than Eric or perhaps now in 0.6 together with Eric, if you didn´t get rid of him.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes