Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
BTW, is the author using DAZ, or is it some other render software? I'm curious and want to try to see how difficult it is. :)

remicks

May 3, 2017
good luck with that.
Sorry for being a noob, but why the pessimism? Cracking the game isn't trivial, sure, but it's not impossible. I guess my question is: is there something I'm not aware of making this more difficult than usual?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Sorry for being a noob, but why the pessimism? Cracking the game isn't trivial, sure, but it's not impossible. I guess my question is: is there something I'm not aware of making this more difficult than usual?
It is a matter of personal moral principles. He (the person cracking the game) does not like how the game is played out and its game play is slow. Thus, he is not going to do it. RIP cracked Big Brother 2K17 !

remicks

May 3, 2017
It is a matter of personal moral principles. He (the person cracking the game) does not like how the game is played out and its game play is slow. Thus, he is not going to do it. RIP cracked Big Brother 2K17 !
OK, I think I understand. Maybe I'll take a look at it.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
BTW, is the author using DAZ, or is it some other render software? I'm curious and want to try to see how difficult it is. :)
I think he is using blender software and unity engine. He needs faster computer with 8 cores and 16 threads (AMD Ryzen 7?) to make images and other stuffs. So, please go to this Patreon website and donate. !

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Nah, I don't think so. I've seen the Max/Alice models in other Daz games/renders.
Well, I suppose you can import Daz into blender, but I don't see the point.
I always thought he used Daz and maybe made some adjustments in Photoshop.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
I think he is using blender software and unity engine. He needs faster computer with 8 cores and 16 threads (AMD Ryzen 7?) to make images and other stuffs. So, please go to this Patreon website and donate. !
erm DS makes what, over 20k a month right now? i guess there should be plenty bucks left for a decent machine, especially that the Ryzen 8cores arent that expensive and with Threadripper on its way, he could even get a 12/24 or even 16/32 Rig for a fair price...but when you use da money for blow and hookers... ;)

remicks

May 3, 2017
I've managed to get a reasonable idea of how the authentication flow works in the current Big Brother (i.e., doesn't actually do anything except handshake with an endpoint on DS's webserver). It looks like the crack short circuits the method responsible for that and adds in a parser for Mod.txt files, which may be beyond my abilities depending on how profound the changes are to the source between versions. What am I missing?

EDIT: I want to be clear that without the prior work on developing the crack for this game I wouldn't be able to do anything. It's easy to figure out the solution to a problem by looking at how other people solved it. Scale's job was much harder and I am grateful to him and the rest of the modding scene on here. I've benefited from your work for a long time without even knowing who I owed thanks to.

You can literally find full saves like 4 pages back
Username makes post

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes