summerjo

May 9, 2017
This is always the worst time.
2 weeks till the next version and nothing but teases coming out

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
I'm perfectly fine with the new image being from a friends/keep Eric route, you can only fuck Alice on an Ericless one, so I think it's fair to make more exclusive content.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Don't forget! The game is labeled as Incest Game of your life! There is nothing about NTR! But i think DS likes NTR. So he or she (is DS a man? He/she loves showing only cocks!) has made a mistake to integrate Eric in this game. Viciously. The majority hate Eric, discussed about him and the NTR factor and suddenly some NTR became aware of this game and made great demands to BB. And yes once again, they forgot, DS labeled his game as Incest Game! I don't agree with two paths with/without Eric! DS should create a new NTR game. He/she has enough player with NTR fetish

Last edited:

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I am also fine with the handcuff scene being Eric route should that be true. I think that falls under exploiting Ann's trauma, and I hope that is not how Max "seduce" her. There are other ways. IMO

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Don't forget! The game is labeled as Incest Game of your life! There is nothing about NTR! But i think DS likes NTR. So he or she (is DS a man? He/she loves showing only cocks!) has made a mistake to integrate Eric in this game. Viciously. The majority hate Eric, discussed about him and the NTR factor and suddenly some NTR became aware of this game and made great demands to BB. And yes once again, they forgot, DS labeled his game as Incest Game! I don't agree with two paths with/without Eric! DS should create a new NTR game. He/she has enough player with NTR fetish
again.. no it isn't ntr (it was explained thousand of times cause is not NTR in the previous posts) and is not labelled only as incest

FETISHES, PLANNED SEXUAL CONTENT:
  • Incest (son/mother, brother/sisters, etc.)
  • Anal
  • Lesbian
  • Voyeurism
  • Exhibitionism
  • Group sex (MMF, MFF and more)
  • BDSM (spanking, bondage, etc)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
again.. no it isn't ntr (it was explained thousand of times cause is not NTR in the previous posts) and is not labelled only as incest

FETISHES, PLANNED SEXUAL CONTENT:
  • Incest (son/mother, brother/sisters, etc.)
  • Anal
  • Lesbian
  • Voyeurism
  • Exhibitionism
  • Group sex (MMF, MFF and more)
  • BDSM (spanking, bondage, etc)
Senseless to discuss the content of the game with a guy who loves NTR. Read also the posts on patreon. you will find thousand hints to NTR

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The DS is not the only one, there are others doing everything wrong, when you see the statistics, rejection with the game that puts the Rape scenes is the highest of all. Who likes NTR is just people who don’t accept and don’t want to understand that it is just a game, but I respect and I can not judge those who like, but for me NTR no way, "I Hate Rape", games with BDSM, is Another that has a small percentage that can wish for, I avoid when I can do it. Thinking about it, those who don't know are game developers? It's really strange that he does not try to see how many can like this type of game and keep doing it. I need to thank VNorth in the game Second Happiness, whenever He can, he comes here and talks to everyone, and he became member in F95Zone, very intelligent and modest this Man.

Reactions: balabasuu

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Senseless to discuss the content of the game with a guy who loves NTR. Read also the posts on patreon. you will find thousand hints to NTR
So.. you are saying that i love netorare but you are also saying that you have better knowledge of me on the topic? seems a little bit odd don't you think? eric is competition not a bull.

Reactions: cypr

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
So for all of you lazy asses I present to you

Seven different saves In all of them most opportunities are maxed
In the first one you can choose which path with Lisa you want to go
in the rest I played every combination
Olivia Path + Peace with Erich
Olivia Path + War with Eric
Lisa is GF + Peace with Erich
Lisa is GF + War with Eric
Lisa is GF +Yoga + Peace with Erich
Lisa is GF+Yoga + War with Eric
In the War with Eric saves I didn't play that long that you can get rid of him that you have to do yourself...
thank you! you da real mvp.

Reactions: trippin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
HEY! PLEASE, EVERYONE, WAKE UP, before that's to late, I have right in think, everybody here together can move the world. And I know it. To talk only aren't changing anything, then You do the noise, scream till DS heard, open your lungs. Someone can tell him whenever here everyone know how fight for that, and look for what want. Don't stay Bla,Bla,Bla..., say all you want see in this game. I'm not playing but even if He don't changing in the way I like. I wait he change for the most people here, and everyone can enjoy. The little I did for the game that I like do the biggest difference, and now it's among the good games. Everyone can do the same here, I believe in you all.

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
HEY! PLEASE, EVERYONE, WAKE UP, before that's to late, I have right in think, everybody here together can move the world. And I know it. To talk only aren't changing anything, then You do the noise, scream till DS heard, open your lungs. Someone can tell him whenever here everyone know how fight for that, and look for what want. Don't stay Bla,Bla,Bla..., say all you want see in this game. I'm not playing but even if He don't changing in the way I like. I wait he change for the most people here, and everyone can enjoy. The little I did for the game that I like do the biggest difference, and now it's among the good games. Everyone can do the same here, I believe in you all.
Actually, I think he will hear people better if the pledge...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes