Aug 8, 2016
I might be looking into the game and depending on how bored I get I might be able to offer some better translations. No promises though.
nice, I'm currently working on getting the current translations to work properly. I've gotten a decent amount of the scenes to trigger so far, like the scene with the younger sister in the first day that wowlad mentioned. will try and get it done sometime today

Reactions: Cirro84 and TCMS

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
nice, I'm currently working on getting the current translations to work properly. I've gotten a decent amount of the scenes to trigger so far, like the scene with the younger sister in the first day that wowlad mentioned. will try and get it done sometime today
I'll keep working on the translation when you're done I could just copy the dialogues over your file and leave the commands you fixed alone and that way it should hopefully work :)

Reactions: Cirro84

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Fucking hell it's been an hour and 15 mins and I still only done 15% (and I skipped a lot of text that was from the intro >-<)

Aug 8, 2016
Fucking hell it's been an hour and 15 mins and I still only done 15% (and I skipped a lot of text that was from the intro >-<)
hah, yeah tell me about it :p
What I'm doing is not complicated but just time consuming and boring. :p I'm roughly 60% finished and things seems to be working so far, events are triggering as they should. Can't give any promises that I'll be done today but I'll see what I can do

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
If it's a better translation then what it currently is you guys are gods in my book I legit couldn't take one more second of it I had a fucking out of body experience and the only way I was allowed back into my body was if I promised to close it out and never try it again till it had better translations.

Aug 8, 2016
Here we go, this should allow people to access all the scenes albeit still with the engrish translation.

I should perhaps point out that I did this kinda hastily since I just wanted to see what the game had to offer so there might be some minor mistakes but seems to work at least.

There's not a lot of content so far, mainly a scene with your mom in the bath (tell her you need to take a shower before bed) still, art is solid so it seems to have some potential.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Here we go, this should allow people to access all the scenes albeit still with the engrish translation.

I should perhaps point out that I did this kinda hastily since I just wanted to see what the game had to offer so there might be some minor mistakes but seems to work at least.

There's not a lot of content so far, mainly a scene with your mom in the bath (tell her you need to take a shower before bed) still, art is solid so it seems to have some potential.

So in other words you bug fixed but the translations will still give any normal person a aneurysm..

Aug 8, 2016
So in other words you bug fixed but the translations will still give any normal person a aneurysm..
Pretty much. As mentioned, TCMS might redo the translation and if he does he said he'd replace the dialogue with the bug fixed file.

But if he doesn't (and i would definitely understand if he didn't want to go through the entire text) the game is still functioning now. Yes, bad engrish but not the end of the world

Reactions: pustiux

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo many game with 1 guy with 2 sisters and a mother .. i hope this one have soething different inside, 'cause its start to be pretty boring for me to get always the same "story"

Reactions: saolo996

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This guys is claimming to be the dev o.o

Reactions: mihai1982

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
LMAO is this the first case of someone ripping off someones work and trying to scam money from patreon sure seems so.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Hmm, perhaps there's more to it than meets the eye.
Here's what appeared on the sandlust page

And here's some news as of today from the creator's Telegram group

Which claims that the page you linked is indeed the legit one. (Unless someone got access to his Telegram account, which seems far fetched for a scam).

Either way, I'd stay away from either till more light is shed on the case.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Nah the telegram is his. It's been his way of communicating ever since he left his blog so yeah that dev is wrong and I shall fix the developer :eek:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Seems someone should try and dig more on this cause game seems like it has real promise minus the stroke inducing translations.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Seems someone should try and dig more on this cause game seems like it has real promise minus the stroke inducing translations.
It's hard to dig up more since the dev is using telegram and is only speaking in russian there :/

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So they are saying what?

CYKA BLYAT CYKA CYKA COMMRADE TOVARISH CYKA BLYAT BLYAT TRUMP IS A SPY CYKA!!

Reactions: bigpenniser

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Nah the telegram is his. It's been his way of communicating ever since he left his blog so yeah that dev is wrong and I shall fix the developer :eek:
I know, I meant that perhaps the scammer got hold of his Telegram account as well to mud the waters (which is indeed far fetched)

It's hard to dig up more since the dev is using telegram and is only speaking in russian there :/
If you feel like it, browser-based Telegram with Chrome auto-translation does wonders

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes