Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The strangest thing about this game is that despite being developed over such a long period, and having installed hidden cameras all over the MC's house, you just can't use them to spy on any family member. That's the first thing that must have occurred to anyone after finding a hidden camera at the beginning of the game.
If you tell everything that doesn't make sense in this game, we'll lose the count, of so many things.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
The strangest thing about this game is that despite being developed over such a long period, and having installed hidden cameras all over the MC's house, you just can't use them to spy on any family member. That's the first thing that must have occurred to anyone after finding a hidden camera at the beginning of the game.
Then you wouldn't be able to build your sneak skills unless you choose to peek thru window instead of looking at screen......I suppose it makes sneaking skills useless...

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
Daz is a hard thing to work with, especially when it comes to gravity since the program has no idea what it is.
This is true, but it does look like he tries less now in regards to posing boobs. For example how the mom's boobs flatten against the bed in the massages with Max. That was a nice touch. Hottest render in the whole game to me.

cypr

May 2, 2017
the whole camera and spying situation throw me off a long time ago, why even have a sneak skill, if you can only use it on like 2 situations which existed from the beginning and the cams only purpose is to generate money (everyone in the world can use your cams, except you)
my head hurts playing this game and the only feedback you get from DS is "too much render time".

jeannotginto

Jul 22, 2017
I didnt retranslated the dialogues but i "fixed" the issue, just download this dialogues.txt and replaced it with the original :)
I have just discovered this game. And I am too stupid ... where to find the file "dialogues.txt"
(How to decompile the game?)

jeannotginto

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone ! (I will forget....)
...In fact, how to decompile the game and modify the dialogs ?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my very average English ...

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
So, since it seems that DS is infact going through with the Max dominating Alice and Kate route, I wonder how he's going to do it. Kate is a rather laissez faire kind of woman, it's be hard to blackmail her, what with the fact she hold blackmail material on him and she's already takes no shit from Max anyways.
Kate is pure lesbian and very dominant, she made that point very clear. Only blackmail/drug explanations would make sense. But I doubt we will see that, "I'm so addicted to your big dick" nonsense is more likely.

I'd like to take the Aunt and just leave to be honest. Once Eric is fucking both sisters(at some point it will happen I'm sure) I would gather the family(without Eric) to show them video proof of him fucking each one of them THEN I'd show them the video I made the day he told me after dinner that he planned to fuck every girl in the house. Take a good look at their shocked faces once they realize how manipulated and fucked over they all are. Call my mom a stupid cunt for being so blinded by dick that she didn't listen to me when I found Eric jerking off to my sister. Tell them to all have fun being fuck toys for an asshole. Then leave with my Aunt and all the money I made off my cam shows of them all being fucked by Eric.

I don't even want any of them aside from the Aunt who actually believed me and tried to help against Eric. He can have them all, just give me an ending where I don't get sent to military camp and I get to leave with the Aunt.
I have cameras in every room but can't see any Eric/Alice/Lisa/mom action and have to make a photo(!) to blackmail Eric, ... riiiiiiight. That's the biggest flaw of the game and it's so dumb, you have to shut down your brain to get over it. Good thing is I don't use my brain for this kind of game that much anyway.
Aunt (so far) is the only women that's not after money but she doesn't care who to fuck either, so please Eric fuck those bimbos and spend your money on them as much as you like. I'm fine with Olivia. (She only likes my dick too but at least she's cheap.) :FeelsGoodMan:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
going on vacation for 10 days.
so i will ask now

when is the new version coming out?

sorry, had to be a smart ass one more time before i leave.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes