TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
In all fairness, I don't think there is s specific thing the incest genre is supposed to be about, it just depends on your preference. Me personally I like a mix of both. The corruption and blackmail is good in BB, but I also like the slow hidden seduction aspect displayed in DMD. For me I think it just depends on the character. Alice is a bitch to you so I like blackmailing her but the daughter in DMD is innocent and not very experienced so the slow seduction works.

Reactions: Hlextor

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
That is a very good game...I do intend to play through that again once he has a few more updates. Unfortunately my saves corrupted and starting causing crashes and I just haven't gone back to replay it from the start yet.

As far as what Incest Genre is supposed to be about it is TOTALLY about Forbidden LOVE and the seduction of being able to express that love sexually. This game is just a pair of guys taking advantage anyway they can to get some type of sexual contact from any woman that dares step in the house.
You are totally right, let me post this for you again.

Reactions: CobraSGT

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
In all fairness, I don't think there is s specific thing the incest genre is supposed to be about, it just depends on your preference. Me personally I like a mix of both. The corruption and blackmail is good in BB, but I also like the slow hidden seduction aspect displayed in DMD. For me I think it just depends on the character. Alice is a bitch to you so I like blackmailing her but the daughter in DMD is innocent and not very experienced so the slow seduction works.
you are right alice deserve it but mom do deserve it? or lisa? or aunt deserve you to rape her? I don't think so

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
you are right alice deserve it but mom do deserve it? or lisa? or aunt deserve you to rape her? I don't think so
Well technically you don't blackmail Lisa, you don't rape Kira and yes, mom deserves it. You try and tell her how much of a dick Eric is but she's too dick hungry to listen to you.

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
Well technically you don't blackmail Lisa, you don't rape Kira and yes, mom deserves it. You try and tell her how much of a dick Eric is but she's too dick hungry to listen to you.
in the gf path with lisa you force her to do things that she told you don´t want to do and use the love she have for kira to force her even more and mom is a traumatized woman that is being abused and controlled you need to help her not abuse her and corrupt her more, DS could use different paths for every girl, but ALL is blackmail, pay and corrupt.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Nobody is talking about Rape, even because it has the highest rejection rate that I know, everything else can be allowed, I prefer seduction even because it creates a situation with many more options. But "Rape is a Crime".

Reactions: TrropJunior

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
in the gf path with lisa you force her to do things that she told you don´t want to do and use the love she have for kira to force her even more and mom is a traumatized woman that is being abused and controlled you need to help her not abuse her and corrupt her more, DS could use different paths for every girl, but ALL is blackmail, pay and corrupt.
In the GF route you're not forcing her to do anything. The whole point of it was that she WANTED to do it. She could have easily said no if she wanted to but she didn't. That's not force. Even the mom route isn't force (in 0.6). you may be lying but not forcing her. She likes to be dominated (something a lot of people forget) so it makes sense for that to be the route it goes. I agree that DS could add more branching opportunities but I fell like that would only happen if the game gets completed on the path it's on, then maybe he'll update the game adding in options for people that like the seduction part of it.

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
In the GF route you're not forcing her to do anything. The whole point of it was that she WANTED to do it. She could have easily said no if she wanted to but she didn't. That's not force. Even the mom route isn't force (in 0.6). you may be lying but not forcing her. She likes to be dominated (something a lot of people forget) so it makes sense for that to be the route it goes. I agree that DS could add more branching opportunities but I fell like that would only happen if the game gets completed on the path it's on, then maybe he'll update the game adding in options for people that like the seduction part of it.
you don't know if she likes that or not she is with an abuser the only way you could know for sure if with a romance/seduction path and then after see where it going

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Lisa doesn't want to, wanting much more than she says, and Ann I honestly think someone is corrupted if forced to, Kira corrupts, yes, but Ann accepts.

Reactions: TrropJunior

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
she obviously will say that, she will not confess to her son that she is being raped and can't stop he cause of her job
What is it with you and rape lol? But seriously, we have to go with what is in the game so far. The only thing that mom has said is that she likes to be dominated. I doubt she she would let Eric do that to her especially after what happened to her when she was younger.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
These aren't real people, they don't have real lives and past experiences and personalities. Is Lisa really pressured into this and not have any choice? Is she actually just repressed (she does masturbate while looking at you during the night)? Both stances have valid arguments, at this point most people are just projecting their own circumstances onto the actions. Most character interactions in this game are like this. Take the aunt for example, if you don't untie her and that is the only route, you totally rape(?) her. However, we learn that if you do untie her the situation is completely different.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
What is it with you and rape lol? But seriously, we have to go with what is in the game so far. The only thing that mom has said is that she likes to be dominated. I doubt she she would let Eric do that to her especially after what happened to her when she was younger.
ok i will not argue with you anymore and just agree all the girls in this game are sluts and deserve the worst, sorry new version of Dream of Dana is out and i nned to go

Reactions: djax and Xaos

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
she obviously will say that, she will not confess to her son that she is being raped and can't stop he cause of her job
I only played GF path, because is IMHO the best, but I know all the paths, if You can play, follow this one. And see if You like, if don't You can give up, is the better choice.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
You're right they are both Alice.

Thanks. Looks like warmer lighting (normally a good thing, but doesn't work for most TV), no panties, transparent dress, and visible nipples. I wouldn't read into the fact that she's leaning towards Max's seat, because the panties were so prominent in the normal foot massage picture that I expect a similar arrangement.
I'm happy that the textures and lighting are back to their original intensities, temperature and opacity notwithstanding.

Reactions: r3nown and Hlextor

somethingdarkside

Nov 27, 2016
I learned one thing about the art work behind these games, I just started DAZ and it is a pain in the Tush. I cant get it to bridge with Photo Shop CC nor can I merge Raine a bundle I bought with out getting errors Missing Victoria 7. Anyway Rendering is not what I though it was. In Daz rendering is converting your figure to a photo format JPG PNG and the like.
Not my first tries. I had to use my experience as a film Photographer to figure it out. You just cant push render and zip there is you pic.

I'm assuming the question you got is about the big difference in value between Daz and Photoshop. That's because of difference in color space. My guess is that Daz uses linear and that your photoshop is set up to use gamma. Preferebly ou want photoshop to run linear too and change it to gamma the moment you export your file to jpg. Gamma clamps the bright and dark value's that's why you want to stay in linear as long as possible. My hope is that gamma will dissapear, but due to legacy crap of all systems we're still stuck with it.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes