Fears

May 17, 2017
i don't get you guys. at the beginning, everyone complained about eric. dark silver implemented a way (two) to get rid of him. then ppl started crying because there were pretty much no sex scenes and the pics contain too much manhood. so you received some sex scenes and pussy pics. the newest point that you start to cry about is that the bdsm chic gets fucked by our mc (if you go that way, i think you will have the opportunity to avoid that). not to mention that many ppl wanted to have a way to do that.

overall dark silver had his own mind about the game, started and followed his own path. but if your "company" got kind of shareholders, you can't just do what you want anymore. you have to get feedback from them and keep them happy, since they invested into you (and not all these f2p plebs that just play your game without paying).
after many "feedbacks" in terms of polls, he started to form the game the way his audience wanted it to be.
and now you guys seriously try to tear him apart for lowering the quality?
i would say that the ppl deciding by the polls are to blame overall, since we all loved the way he did before he started to gather the feedback.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Well technically you don't blackmail Lisa, you don't rape Kira and yes, mom deserves it. You try and tell her how much of a dick Eric is but she's too dick hungry to listen to you.
What is it with you and rape lol? But seriously, we have to go with what is in the game so far. The only thing that mom has said is that she likes to be dominated. I doubt she she would let Eric do that to her especially after what happened to her when she was younger.
I'll give you Kira is consensual...Lisa? You get NOWHERE with her without messing up her homework so that she is totally dependent on you to not get a beating which leads to the conditions where you actually get some sex from her....

And I'm sorry but there is no excuse for forcing a woman to have unwanted sex in this world. I suppose the fact they all walk around topless is also justification for them DESERVING IT!

These aren't real people, they don't have real lives and past experiences and personalities. Is Lisa really pressured into this and not have any choice? Is she actually just repressed (she does masturbate while looking at you during the night)? Both stances have valid arguments, at this point most people are just projecting their own circumstances onto the actions. Most character interactions in this game are like this. Take the aunt for example, if you don't untie her and that is the only route, you totally rape(?) her. However, we learn that if you do untie her the situation is completely different.
No she masturbates and YOU look at her...Only then does she watch back. And she doesn't do any of that until you have made yourself indispensable by doing her homework for her.

In this case isn't Rape, is BDSM and She like it.
And no one would have any issue with these themes if there was a track in this game that was more about Incest than any other genre. I know many of you think the Incest Kink is just defined by "Family Member" but it IS it's own thing and while it may include other fetishes and kinks as part of the relationship the core of Incest is a Romantic Consensual, Connection with Family. The being able to have someone who would seemingly be UNREACHABLE and have them WANT YOU!!!

That is the core of the Incest kink and no one would complain if the other genres were touched on and expressed in the game provided that core was present someplace in this game.

As it stands Kira is the only Family member who enters into a fully consensual act with Max. She places conditions on Max in order for him to get his prize...All the other Max gets dirt or leverage to force his way in.

And that is the main issue the incest fans have with this game.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
I'll give you Kira is consensual...Lisa? You get NOWHERE with her without messing up her homework so that she is totally dependent on you to not get a beating which leads to the conditions where you actually get some sex from her....

And I'm sorry but there is no excuse for forcing a woman to have unwanted sex in this world. I suppose the fact they all walk around topless is also justification for them DESERVING IT!

No she masturbates and YOU look at her...Only then does she watch back. And she doesn't do any of that until you have made yourself indispensable by doing her homework for her.

And no one would have any issue with these themes if there was a track in this game that was more about Incest than any other genre. I know many of you think the Incest Kink is just defined by "Family Member" but it IS it's own thing and while it may include other fetishes and kinks as part of the relationship the core of Incest is a Romantic Consensual, Connection with Family. The being able to have someone who would seemingly be UNREACHABLE and have them WANT YOU!!!

That is the core of the Incest kink and no one would complain if the other genres were touched on and expressed in the game provided that core was present someplace in this game.

As it stands Kira is the only Family member who enters into a fully consensual act with Max. She places conditions on Max in order for him to get his prize...All the other Max gets dirt or leverage to force his way in.

you sir deserve a fucking prize

Reactions: Born2game

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
[QUOTE I know many of you think the Incest Kink is just defined by "Family Member" but it IS it's own thing and while it may include other fetishes and kinks as part of the relationship the core of Incest is a Romantic Consensual, Connection with Family. The being able to have someone who would seemingly be UNREACHABLE and have them WANT YOU!!!
[/QUOTE]

Wikipedia:
Incest is between family members or close . This typically includes sexual activity between people in a relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by , such as individuals of the same , , those related by or , or members of the same or

So.....where is the romance?........or concent for that matter?

Reactions: TrropJunior

griffor

Aug 14, 2016

you seem so upset by the game

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'd have to agree that compared to this little discusting snveling motherfucker Max, Erik is a fucking prince on a white horse :D and the only thing that Max deserves really is a military school.
I only wish that there would be a possibility to play this game as Erik. Then the first thing I'd do would be sending Max to mil school ASAP. :p

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
i don't get you guys. at the beginning, everyone complained about eric. dark silver implemented a way (two) to get rid of him. then ppl started crying because there were pretty much no sex scenes and the pics contain too much manhood. so you received some sex scenes and pussy pics. the newest point that you start to cry about is that the bdsm chic gets fucked by our mc (if you go that way, i think you will have the opportunity to avoid that). not to mention that many ppl wanted to have a way to do that.
People are always going to find an excuse to complain until they find another excuse to complain again. That's hpw society works now days unfortunately

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You get NOWHERE with her without messing up her homework so that she is totally dependent on you to not get a beating which leads to the conditions where you actually get some sex from her....
It depends on how you look at it. By the time you ask Lisa to do things during homework she's already kissed you and gave you a handjob. Again, she could easily say no.

You learn eventually (if you do all the paths right) that they all want to fuck Max. Lisa becomes your girlfriend (implying that she wants to), Alice admits during the shower scene that she wants you and mom happily lets you watch her dress. I never said they deserved to be forced into fucking.

That is not what incest is. It doesn't have to be them wanting you, being romantic or being 'unreachable'. The definition of incest is "sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other." The thing that makes it incest is when you begin to do sexual acts with one another. You could say that your sister is your girlfriend without it being incest but the minute a sexual act is performed, that's when the line is crossed and again, that doesn't have to be in a romantic way. It CAN be a romantic thing, but doesn't HAVE to be.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
wait does this mean BB is not going to get cracked anymore?
No, the game will no longer be cracked (by Scale). I don't know if there are other ways to go about playing the game but from what I've gathered none of the mods have said if they are releasing the new update.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
No, the game will no longer be cracked (by Scale). I don't know if there are other ways to go about playing the game but from what I've gathered none of the mods have said if they are releasing the new update.
Thanks for the reply, and that's a downer I like the game, true the game have its flaws (like any other game) but it was fun. Are the mods going to still be able to useful on the official release? that would make at least worth to keep playing (the game can be a pain in the ass when it comes to managing).

berny

Jun 8, 2017
IIRC the patrons voted against an online connection months ago, so it should be possible to just turn off your internet and play the game. The game will still try to connect to a server (something about achievements), but if you are offline, it should start anyway.
However, I'm not a patron and it's possible I'm wrong. It would be nice to have a definitive answer, or maybe the previous cracker could show somebody else how he did it, if it's not too complicated.

Last edited:
U

User_51567

Well that sucks.
Don't get me wrong, paying 10 dollars or even 20 dollars every month for this game... No problem.
Already paying up to 100 Dollars every month to various Patreons..
But having to pay 40 Dollars for Early release or Hardcore scenes, that's BS for me.
I can mod the game easy myself, that's no issue.... But cracking it... Yeah still a bit out of my league.

But even though i have my issues with this game... I'm still looking forward to the next update..

Reactions: Krull

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Is this confirmed? because he said that everything will depend on the new content v.0.6.

Reactions: Hlextor

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
Well that sucks.
Don't get me wrong, paying 10 dollars or even 20 dollars every month for this game... No problem.
But having to pay 40 Dollars for Early release or Hardcore scenes, that's BS for me.
I can mod the game easy myself, that's no issue.... But cracking it... Yeah still a bit out of my league.

But even though i have my issues with this game... I'm still looking forward to the next update..
this
just use the mod in v.06 to add a lot of money and max the skills, then copy the saves to the v.07 and before you start the game disconnect the internet or use a program like zonealarm to block the access to internet to BB.exe

Reactions: User_51567

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Well that sucks.

$40 release is exactly the same as $5 release.
You don't get extra hardcore 'scenes' You get extra hardcore 'previews' on the Patreon feed though...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes