Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
@Ryahn what do you reckon is this worth my time cracking the game? You know the situation between me and ds. He still speaks to me im still 40 dollar pledge.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Been a while since i had to crack bb but when it releases ill give it a go. Might take me a day tho as barely have free time these days. Will speak to ds as well under my supporter name and see if he has scrapped the drm. I know he stated to the high tiers he was going to scrap it that could speed up process
I believe the DRM is still only an empty husk and fairly easily removed, but the more involved part is adding mod support.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Yer mods are easy i can just imbed a mod into the game with an f key switch. Its been a while since i had to crack the game so just need to know what im up against now. Ill wait for ryahn to respond to me if he thinks its worth it ill do it

Last edited:
U

User_10739

I find the lack of pubic/body hair in this game... disturbing.
I called him on this back when I was a patron and he said there would be some fur but not much, but as in most games they use innocent characters who are virgins and totally naive about sex yet are totally bald? I mean why would they do the Brazilian wax when they have never even thought about sex? I have been with some dirty girls over the years but of all of them the only one that was totally bald was the one that asked me to turn her bush into a heart when I was fucked up. She then got mad at my lack of barbering skills and me and made me lather her up...

Reactions: velloo

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Game is starting to suck been with ds since he started on 4chan. But the money has corrupted him. His rig is more powerful than baal the dev of superpowered yet he cant put out the content. Plus he states its his full time job yet most days works 4 hours and calls it quits. I was an extremely high pledge but reduced to 40 now. Its a shame game had alot of promise. He claims the games got about 7 updates left before being completed ( doubt that will happen). I have only kept my pledge as i had an agreement with ds when he first started. So im tied to this for another 2 damn months.

Reactions: Krull

Bard

May 1, 2017
I dont know what you people has against incest. Jaime a Cersei Lannister has a son Joffrey and he was a good a just person.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
No, the game will no longer be cracked (by Scale). I don't know if there are other ways to go about playing the game but from what I've gathered none of the mods have said if they are releasing the new update.
I can't blame him, when something doesn't make sense to you, we need to stop and look for what's best for us. But I'm really sorry so many.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes