Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@TrropJunior:
[/QUOTE] That is not what incest is. It doesn't have to be them wanting you, being romantic or being 'unreachable'. The definition of incest is "sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other." The thing that makes it incest is when you begin to do sexual acts with one another. You could say that your sister is your girlfriend without it being incest but the minute a sexual act is performed, that's when the line is crossed and again, that doesn't have to be in a romantic way. It CAN be a romantic thing, but doesn't HAVE to be.[/QUOTE]

@Carlo S: This is an older practice in the world and the biggest controversy too, in many parts of the world isn't crime if it is with people over 18 years. But in the games the controversy continues, I think that if the game has a path of good seduction, it is always more a chance to increase the sex scenes in every way, if not consensual, the scenes decrease a lot. But you're right. It does not have to be exactly that.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I dont know what you people has against incest. Jaime a Cersei Lannister has a son Joffrey and he was a good a just person.
I don't have nothing against nothing, this is my way. In my life I learned respect for all the things that don't worry me, and this way, everyone respect me. And you're right nobody need follow the path what the others want.

Reactions: Krull
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes