Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
[QUOTE I know many of you think the Incest Kink is just defined by "Family Member" but it IS it's own thing and while it may include other fetishes and kinks as part of the relationship the core of Incest is a Romantic Consensual, Connection with Family. The being able to have someone who would seemingly be UNREACHABLE and have them WANT YOU!!!
Wikipedia:
Incest is between family members or close . This typically includes sexual activity between people in a relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by , such as individuals of the same , , those related by or , or members of the same or

So.....where is the romance?........or concent for that matter?[/QUOTE]

For that fact where is the Blackmail, and Trickery in that definition you provided?
I am referring to the GENRE...Not the definition of Incest!
But you little teenagers seem to not get it.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
oh and clean the dishes do the homework and kill eric to keep the mood and respect and influence low cause you will not be able to modify that things anymore
Damn! completely forgot about that :( I'm going to have to actually play the game now. This is going to be a struggle

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
So the main modder doesn't want to crack this game anymore cause he's not happy at the way this game is going... that's sad

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
So the main modder doesn't want to crack this game anymore cause he's not happy at the way this game is going... that's sad
Maybe he meant he won't have the game to crack since it won't support it , but might crack it if someone provides the game and i'm sure there will be someone able to help us , there's quite some smart people around , again the main issue will be having the game to crack i think.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Maybe he meant he won't have the game to crack since it won't support it , but might crack it if someone provides the game and i'm sure there will be someone able to help us , there's quite some smart people around , again the main issue will be having the game to crack i think.
I don't think the problem is getting the game, just simply he doesn't want to waste his time cracking a game he doesn't like. I think the order goes like this:

$40 supporter --> Moderator(TCMS I think) --> Scale (cracker) --> back to moderator --> Released to everyone else.

I'm not 100% on this though.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There are anonymous sources who provide a copy for us to send to the modders to crack. Then they verify that it won't give out any identification that can be traced back to the source. That way, the source is protected. Once the moderators and modders determine that it's safe, then we zip it, make mirrors, and post it. That's how this works.
Second, due to the direction/quality of BB, scale is no longer cracking it. It's his call and we support it. Now, if someone is good at Unity, hooks, modding, etc you can volunteer and help us.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
There are anonymous sources who provide a copy for us to send to the modders to crack. Then they verify that it won't give out any identification that can be traced back to the source. That way, the source is protected. Once the moderators and modders determine that it's safe, then we zip it, make mirrors, and post it. That's how this works.
Second, due to the direction/quality of BB, scale is no longer cracking it. It's his call and we support it. Now, if someone is good at Unity, hooks, modding, etc you can volunteer and help us.
Been a while since i had to crack bb but when it releases ill give it a go. Might take me a day tho as barely have free time these days. Will speak to ds as well under my supporter name and see if he has scrapped the drm. I know he stated to the high tiers he was going to scrap it that could speed up process

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes