TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How come I cant save?, or quick save?
If you're using Winrar, a message should pop up saying something along the lines of "some folders were modified, do you wish to save changes" whwn you first open up the game. DON'T press ok or delete the message straight away, play the game first then when you are finished playing the game exit out of it and then press ok on the message that popped up at the start.

This works if you're using Winrar, not sure about other programs though.

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
So I'm guessing Eric is being made redundant since there's nothing in these screenshots that indicate Eric with Alice, Lisa, Kira, Mom or even Kate (was hoping). There's hardly any use for the sneak skill. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: TrropJunior

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So I'm guessing Eric is being made redundant since there's nothing in these screenshots that indicate Eric with Alice, Lisa, Kira, Mom or even Kate (was hoping). There's hardly any use for the sneak skill. :FeelsBadMan:
Looks like it :FeelsBadMan: As much as I hate Eric, he has so much potential to make the game even better. Hopefully one day we will get an update focused on stuff with Eric but I doubt that will happen.

Reactions: cypr and Akanaecchi

lexus

May 9, 2017
please touch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

Last edited:
Reactions: potopka
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes