S

s0cr4te

I just came accross this forum while digging for some saves. Went through the whole game in like a week, really enjoyed it a lot. I got a question, though. According to you, which choice is the wisest : Keeping Eric or throwing him out ? I feel like the game has gone boring without him - much less challenging. I might have missed something though.
Also : if any dev comes accross this post by chance, will there be a way to get Olivia if you missed her at the beginning of the game ? Thank you.

Edit : Can't wait for 0.7.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I just came accross this forum while digging for some saves. Went through the whole game in like a week, really enjoyed it a lot. I got a question, though. According to you, which choice is the wisest : Keeping Eric or throwing him out ? I feel like the game has gone boring without him - much less challenging. I might have missed something though.
Also : if any dev comes accross this post by chance, will there be a way to get Olivia if you missed her at the beginning of the game ? Thank you.

Edit : Can't wait for 0.7.
Eric has his advantages and disadvantages. I recommend having a save with him and without him. You have to get rid of him to get the Aunt Kira/Mom route, but you also have to have him to get the dominating mom route and you'll need him next update (maybe) if DS adds him doing some stuff with Eric.

S

s0cr4te

Thanks for your fast answers. To be honest, it took me so much time to get the 5000$ that I ended up wasting all of my save files. If someone could be generous enough to provide me with a recent one in which Eric is still in good terms with Max, that'd be awesome :D

Reactions: KaiserST

Paniya

May 28, 2017
If the language in Russian, all you have to do is press 'L' or 'M' keys on keyboard. If it's not working, try other keys around that area.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Do we have to grind to touch mom? WTF !!! Can't wait to play :FeelsGoodMan:
I get the feeling it's part of the 'cunning plan' opportunity maybe after where we finished in the last update so if you're already there I don't think there will be. (hopefully! lol)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes