FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
you have their models and render or just photoshop them?

would be nice to see eric with sisters like what happens behind close doors when in the game you dont see anything
Models, those are renders. And this scene is in creation

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I am curious. how long does it take for you to make a render on average? do you use a preset that you can find somewhere for lighting or make yourself lights and settings?
Creating a scene and setting models something about several hours, it depends how many models are in scene an how good it you want to be. I'm creating lights mostly by myself so this takes more time to look good. But rendering part takes a lot of time ( more models in scene, more high quality renders you want to do - more time render takes) from 2h with simple scene to 5h in more complicatet. It also depend how high end computer do you have. With High end computer it could take less time. And afterwork in photoshop also takes max 1h

Last edited:

BK186

May 18, 2017
How much will render? core i5 4670,geforce 1070 gtx.
If you are going to use iray, the 1070 is nice enough. I use.
But remember, you should choose render for the video card from the settings. In this case you will perform better than 1070.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
If you are going to use iray, the 1070 is nice enough. I use.
But remember, you should choose render for the video card from the settings. In this case you will perform better than 1070.
Yeah, but like as said it depends of how many characters are in the scenes, what lights do you want to use, how many of them and many other things and settings

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I want Eric with a ball gag & cuffs getting pegged by the beast at the strip club while a crowd hurls rotten veggies at them to use as my next wallpaper...
ha ha nice, but I'm only doing scenes with main characters and some inside house rooms and pool scenery

U

User_10739

ha ha nice, but I'm only doing scenes with main characters and some inside house rooms and pool scenery
That's ok, it would probably be a horrifying sight that would haunt me anyways...

I have to say, I love your pics but it bums me out that they won't be in the next update :(

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
That's ok, it would probably be a horrifying sight that would haunt me anyways...

I have to say, I love your pics but it bums me out that they won't be in the next update :(
Maybe someone could make mod with them ;)

U

User_10739

Looks like it :FeelsBadMan: As much as I hate Eric, he has so much potential to make the game even better. Hopefully one day we will get an update focused on stuff with Eric but I doubt that will happen.
I don't think that's about to happen as I firmly believe that most of us dispatched him as soon as we got the chance after being sent to military school several times or watching our fav babe being used as his cum dumpster. I'm actually surprised that there has never been a "Where is Eric now?" poll done here to see what route the users have taken given the popularity of the game and this thread...

Reactions: lexus
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes