bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
I have made a separate thread for art related to Big Brother. It might be best for us to post our fan fiction there in order to keep the main thread as clean as possible.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I don't think that's about to happen as I firmly believe that most of us dispatched him as soon as we got the chance after being sent to military school several times or watching our fav babe being used as his cum dumpster. I'm actually surprised that there has never been a "Where is Eric now?" poll done here to see what route the users have taken given the popularity of the game and this thread...
The only people that Eric fucked was mom and Kira. The only way he could fuck Alice was if you went the sacrifice route which was optional and we don't know exactly what he did with Lisa during sex ed, but again, that was optional. The update I was talking about could be where you are friends with him and he helps you get closer with Alice and Lisa because some people (not me) like that kind of stuff, plus it would add a nice dynamic to the game. I just don't see the point in adding to the game that he was a criminal, then not following through the with the story. Would be cool if he tried to take over the house (by force) and Max gets to confront him about it leading to a possible 'final battle' against the villain (Eric).

Reactions: Andarilho

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
Hi, can anyone help me to get olivia scenes? I've reached all scenes with lisa, but i think this is the end of the game because there are no "more fun"... is always the same... i used the ikarumga mod but i can't found how to get olivia... thanks in advance.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Hi, can anyone help me to get olivia scenes? I've reached all scenes with lisa, but i think this is the end of the game because there are no "more fun"... is always the same... i used the ikarumga mod but i can't found how to get olivia... thanks in advance.
Olivia route is decided pretty early on in the game, when you're giving advice to Lisa about her romantic woes at school. You need to encourage her to seek our Alex's attention, which begins the Olivia route.

For some reason, a stupid one no doubt, you can't decide to 'teach Lisa' at the end of the Olivia route, despite the fact that's the most logical conclusion to that event. It's either become Lisa's boyfriend, or the Olivia route, not both.

Reactions: asclafit

berny

Jun 8, 2017
@FunFiction
Wow, the Kate/Lisa pic is very nice. Especially Kate's breasts, they look great. You could teach DS a thing or two about gravity.
Maybe I was too excited :), Alice's breasts look exactly the same as always, still nice work. And thanks for sharing them.

djax

May 5, 2017
you have to go with lisa alex boyfriend route

Reactions: asclafit

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
About oops pic: Seems like Lisa discovered Max spying during the morning (mom-yoga and Lisa-bathroom).

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
How can Lisa be shocked by seeing Max's cock, she has been fucked by him and given blow job
Unless she has caught mom and Max getting up to something after yoga

Reactions: lexus
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes