FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I have made a separate thread for art related to Big Brother. It might be best for us to post our fan fiction there in order to keep the main thread as clean as possible.

Thanks, I will not piss more some members in this thread ;)

Reactions: Born2game

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
How can Lisa be shocked by seeing Max's cock, she has been fucked by him and given blow job
Unless she has caught mom and Max getting up to something after yoga
maybe she is just pretending be shocked cause of the mom, but makes no sense again cause they bath together every morning and mom knows it, but seriously this game needs to be rewritten since the beginning

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
I wanted to ask
Does anybody know how to open the images of the game?
They are archived in .img files which I don't know how to open.
Also if anybody have the CG pack that would be awesome

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
Also Is there anybody who have a save file from the end of version 0.4 and Lisa is your girlfriend?
I played the whole version but I chose to help Lisa with her crush instead of having her forget him

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I wanted to ask
Does anybody know how to open the images of the game?
They are archived in .img files which I don't know how to open.
Also if anybody have the CG pack that would be awesome
Uhm...
| | |
And...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The only people that Eric fucked was mom and Kira. The only way he could fuck Alice was if you went the sacrifice route which was optional and we don't know exactly what he did with Lisa during sex ed, but again, that was optional. The update I was talking about could be where you are friends with him and he helps you get closer with Alice and Lisa because some people (not me) like that kind of stuff, plus it would add a nice dynamic to the game. I just don't see the point in adding to the game that he was a criminal, then not following through the with the story. Would be cool if he tried to take over the house (by force) and Max gets to confront him about it leading to a possible 'final battle' against the villain (Eric).
Dude, "because some people (not me)", It's really epic. :)

Reactions: TrropJunior
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes