Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
For some reason, a stupid one no doubt, you can't decide to 'teach Lisa' at the end of the Olivia route, despite the fact that's the most logical conclusion to that event. It's either become Lisa's boyfriend, or the Olivia route, not both.
Yes you can. I don't know if you can take it all the way or if it's yet another bug, but you can definitely do Mentor after Olivia.

Spoely

May 14, 2017
Yes you can. I don't know if you can take it all the way or if it's yet another bug, but you can definitely do Mentor after Olivia.
and do'nt know how I did it, but when you continue mentor route after Olivia, you get 3-sums with Lisa and Olivia :p

Tease Me

May 6, 2017

"I'm guessing this is a "caught spying" pic from not non-girlfriend route." Bagger228
"That's what I was thinking.
Somehow people keep forgetting that this game has multiple paths"Suzanne
You two pretty much make sense. some of the others.......meh.

Correct you two. Lisa showers while mom does yoga. If it is a caught it would have to be in a path that if Max peeks he has a chance at being caught. Lisa as his GF he can not be caught. Then again, maybe Lisa gets out of the shower and sees that Max has a hard on, while he is doing yoga with mom and is discussing it with mom. Lisa and Anne do not appear to be as upset as Max appears to be embarrassed. A stretch but who really know at this time.

Two comments on some other posts. Lisa does not appear to be shocked at all. We have seen her shocked in day two.
Also Lisa does not know that mom gives hand jobs to Max so her reaction may be valid.

honda

Nov 25, 2016
just checked this stuff out.
it's a great competitor to cheap-ass Second Happiness. There's the grinding, the choices (couldn't actually figure out if the dialog options affect anything). Defly, worth of time. And it has the blueballza effect.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm just happy Ann got a new piece of clothing (that orange bikini bottom). One of the few weak things about BB to me is the lack of clothing options. The online shopping menu is a great idea to allow characters to change clothes, but unfortunately it's a very underused feature of the game.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
It's never stated, but guessing by the fact she has 3 kids over the age of 18, I'd say she's anywhere between 38-45
That is if Anne started at age 18. Mom refused to answer Max when he asked how old she was when she had Alice.
She could have been as young as 13 or 14. Remember she was kidnapped Alice could have been conceived during that period also.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I'm just happy Ann got a new piece of clothing (that orange bikini bottom). One of the few weak things about BB to me is the lack of clothing options. The online shopping menu is a great idea to allow characters to change clothes, but unfortunately it's a very underused feature of the game.
This is pretty much a weakness in all games, and not only games. I have seen it in comics, anime. and tv. How many outfits did Xena wear Charlie Brown had one shirt for decades.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This is pretty much a weakness in all games, and not only games. I have seen it in comics, anime. and tv. How many outfits did Xena wear Charlie Brown had one shirt for decades.
There's a big difference between what you used as an example and what I was trying to say. Those characters you mentioned are meant to wear same clothes because their clothes are basically their costumes and part of their identities. On the other hand, characters in BB are not exactly identifiable by their clothes. Just like in other movies/TV shows that don't rely on costume as identifying feature (e.g.: the characters in Seinfeld, Friends, Fast and Furious, Ocean's Eleven, etc would easily change their clothes in different scenes because you don't associate them with certain look).

If we're talking about adult games, there are games like Dating My Daughter, or Dreaming Of Dana that feature quite a lot of clothing changes to make different scenes feel better. So when it comes to BB, I don't expect the characters to wear something different everyday, but a few rotation of different clothes would've been nice to have, and exclusive clothes for certain events would've been great too. For example, the family members could have 2-3 default clothing that are worn randomly each day, and maybe an event (let's say Alice's birthday) where everyone wears new clothes, etc.

It's definitely something doable for a game like BB that would've enhance the playing experience.

Endy

May 27, 2017
Anyone else notice in the Oops pic, that the mom is subconsciously raising her her left arm towards his junk. Her hand also looks like she is getting ready to give him a hand job. My guess is this comes after she has given him so many handies, that when she see him with a hard-on that she, without even thinking about it, gives him a hand job.

This could be an interesting turn, as now she would have to remind herself not to do anything in front of her daughters. I could see Max intentionally pushing for her to do things with him, while his sisters are around, as a way to establish his dominance.

Reactions: Tease Me
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes