jaques

Aug 11, 2016
That is if Anne started at age 18. Mom refused to answer Max when he asked how old she was when she had Alice.
She could have been as young as 13 or 14. Remember she was kidnapped Alice could have been conceived during that period also.
No wonder the MC got kicked out of school. Can't even subtract Alice' age from moms.

Reactions: Burt564

Calvin07

May 8, 2017
Stupid question and it's have maybee been answered before, but I don't feel like go through 305 pages...
HOW do you save in this game ?? When I press the save game button under the Main menu a green line is litt were the text New safe is written. IF I press the enter button without changing the text nothing happens, if I press inside the green line and change the text to something new and then press enter nothing happens. Feel that I'm stuck and playing the game from scratch every time a new version comes out aint fun... so wtf have I missed ??

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you can't read 308 pages (which i understand), then use the search function on the upper right. :D
It's that pretty box under your avatar, notification icon, etc

Reactions: Snugglepuff

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
0.7 looks like a better update cause the content is gonna locked across 10 different paths and saves.that pussed me off about 0.6.too much story branching

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
As many of us I was a disappointed by the fast few updates…

But I honestly have to say I`m excited for 0.7.The preview pics look great. Seems like new content across the board. Sure, I might be blinded because I`m a Alice fanboy and quite a few pictures featuring her ;) I been waiting for the continuation of “Alice/watching TV” path since 0.2 I think :)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Next update should hopefully be good. Hes hired a coder someone to do touch ups on photo shop and a proof reader. He claims this update will be the best update so far. Hes already lost a far few pledges and many are unhappy but now hes actually hired people who knows this could be a turning point

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Next update should hopefully be good. Hes hired a coder someone to do touch ups on photo shop and a proof reader. He claims this update will be the best update so far. Hes already lost a far few pledges and many are unhappy but now hes actually hired people who knows this could be a turning point
we'll find out in 3 days!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
we'll find out in 3 days!
Well if the update sucks there will be alot of questions about why he hired staff if hes not going to use them. The idea of staff is to create bigger updates. But we will see games dragging out abit now . And seriously doubt the game will be completed by 1.0 version dispite that being his original goal

Reactions: atlas114

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
Funny how people write here that he lost patreons, yet he has 50+ more than the last month. Lol. 2 months earlier he had 2100 patreons, now 2400. I dont think he is losing money.

Reactions: user010010101

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Funny how people write here that he lost patreons, yet he has 50+ more than the last month. Lol. 2 months earlier he had 2100 patreons, now 2400. I dont think he is losing money.
Yes, but many have reduced their pledge. I think he has lost several $ 40 pledger.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes