Macari

Nov 14, 2016
If your CPU is AMD, this problem arises in the game. I had the same problem and I played the game on a computer with an Intel CPU. The problem was solved.

not true at all I am still using a AMD A6 3620 APU with 4gb ram and the game works fine for me

Endy

May 27, 2017
Can anyone help me, Im playing in Version 0.6 I finished with Eric, I Already kissed with Lisa and my "Kissing skills" is on 115 points and what now, nothing is happening. I don't have any new options to do, any one help? Please!
Check the store to see if you can buy a book for her. I think that's next, and the message telling you to do so is easily missable.

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
If it was me and I was making a game and a calender for said game, wouldn't you put a special something on the calender for when the game comes out. I'm just saying.

Reactions: KaiserST

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
in my family nop. (its good tho) o.0
ingame events
should be updated tho. but 0.6 didnt move much from 0.5 in this matter, just continued what 0.5 alrdy had a bit.

0.7 seems to have alot content

this is worth to check also.

Reactions: CamelRed

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
I was hoping for a update pic as well as the calender pic, but I knew it wasn'tgoing to happen:test2:

here some juicy pics that will make u happy, and in same time it makes harder to wait for next version =) sry for the later part tho

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
I think F95 has its own wiki page. Wouldn't it be better to add the game's wiki, patch note, walkthrough, etc... in that page and put the link in the 1st post?Attaching files is decentralized and doesn't look elegant imo.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes