TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
np

@TCMS Recommend removing "adventure" and possibly "big tits" tags.
will do

I think F95 has its own wiki page. Wouldn't it be better to add the game's wiki, patch note, walkthrough, etc... in that page and put the link in the 1st post?Attaching files is decentralized and doesn't look elegant imo.
If you can't get people to read just the huge text saying IMAGES or DOWNLOAD you won't get them to go to another completely different website just to get links to other stuff / walls of text.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
If you can't get people to read just the huge text saying IMAGES or DOWNLOAD you won't get them to go to another completely different website just to get links to other stuff / walls of text.
Why? The people who click on the walkthrough attachment to download it to read can also click on the link to go to the wiki page to read there?

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Never ment to indicate you made such a statement. I was merely adding the fact that your number was conservative.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I've been gone for the last 8 days.
I saw the preview pics....

did I miss anything else exciting?

megacct

May 15, 2017
I've been gone for the last 8 days.
I saw the preview pics....

did I miss anything else exciting?
Not really.. some users complaining about various aspects of the game, others pissing & moaning about how much they hate the game and will never play it again (who will be back in a few months to play it again), and others dropping in to ask stuff like "how do I progress beyond Situation X?"

Reactions: HashBan

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I thought the game would come out in 2 days so I didn't even remember to talk to scale. Will try to do so (please do not bother him).

So,
The thread will be closed tomorrow morning as usual, and I'll keep you updated on the important stuff.
As always I ask that you send me the game link ASAP as to avoid any holdups.
Since I didn't get a chance to talk to scale I'm not sure if it will be cracked tomorrow or when, and Ikaruga has made it so that the base mod (stats + money) can be used in future versions so that won't be a problem.

Until then please tell your dicks to stay calm.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes