TCM

Jul 30, 2017
I don't get the calendar pics, is supposed to use it as wallpaper or what are it for?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Funny how people write here that he lost patreons, yet he has 50+ more than the last month. Lol. 2 months earlier he had 2100 patreons, now 2400. I dont think he is losing money.
As a supporter of ds since day one i assure you hes lost supporters. Many of the new comers are low pledges and his most loyal supporters have reduced there pledges or unpledged completely. His money has dropped by alot due to people changing pledges. Its the only reason hes hired people, he wants to release more content and get his money back. Wouldnt be suprised if he fires his staff once hes gotten his higher pledges back.

Reactions: atlas114 and if95

Atherin

May 25, 2017
I don't post much, but assuming everyone is only pledging $5, that's still $144k+ a year... that's not bad at all for just jacking around. Hell... that'll buy ya a real woman! ... sigh...

Reactions: Born2game

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Hello, can anyone help me.
I've played about 20 hours in this game and I have problem, nothing is happening anymore.
I already kissed Lisa and teach her, i saw naked Aunt in mother's bed. Anyone can guess ?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Damn! can't wait for the next version... a question, how to do yoga with mom? never unlocked that option for some reason.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I believe it has to do with Lisa becoming your gf and wanting you to work out.
Thanks, now I understand why I never saw Yoga scene... I chose the path of the friend Olivia and I don't regret it because now I have 2 "girlfriends" but seeing this image of Lisa and Mom... damn! now I'm not so sure, a mom/sis yoga threesome in a future would be cool.

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
I don't post much, but assuming everyone is only pledging $5, that's still $144k+ a year... that's not bad at all for just jacking around. Hell... that'll buy ya a real woman! ... sigh...
The latest poll, which only $40 or more patrons can vote, got 313 votes. That's $12,5K/month right there.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Let's make predictions about how often this question will be asked!
I say more then 5 but less then 7 times!
Those are these guys, who register themselves only for this one question in F95Zone :idontcare:

ps123

May 4, 2017
Let's make predictions about how often this question will be asked!
I say more then 5 but less then 7 times!
Why not just tell him to join DS 40 buck patreon so that he can ask this question at his patreon for infinite amount of times.

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Can anyone help me, Im playing in Version 0.6 I finished with Eric, I Already kissed with Lisa and my "Kissing skills" is on 115 points and what now, nothing is happening. I don't have any new options to do, any one help? Please!

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Yep, I already trained Kissing with Her, thats why I have 115 kissing points now, but nothing happening now, I skip about 1 month and nothing any guess?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yep, I already trained Kissing with Her, thats why I have 115 kissing points now, but nothing happening now, I skip about 1 month and nothing any guess?
Sometimes you need to progress other things as well, Kira plays a crucial part in the education plan. How are things with her?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes