petedragon

May 4, 2017
Hi Everyone ;)
I wonder why you guys do not mention anything about music or sound (or maybe female voice) in this game ?!?!
I think it would be much more enjoyable to hear something during play this game!
Not sure if voice would work with this one.With all the grinding necessary no matter how good the voice sounds hearing "Oh Max" twenty six thousand times would probably be a tad palling, of course hearing the smacks on Alices bottom might be appealing.

A.K.A Max

May 15, 2017
Not sure if voice would work with this one.With all the grinding necessary no matter how good the voice sounds hearing "Oh Max" twenty six thousand times would probably be a tad palling, of course hearing the smacks on Alices bottom might be appealing.
hahahahahahah

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
We got a 40 dollar supporter here don't we? Newest Version out tomorrow and I hope we do XD

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
:tf:'in like a boss :FuckYea:
Lol im always way to late coming online after its released. Normally by time ive finished work its been cracked and released. But ill be lurking in the shadows incase that doesnt happen. We have a great team here always straight on it. But on the off chance its not updated here when i finish work tommorow i will crack and upload. Prerty sure f95s legendary scale will have it up before i even have a chance to

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Lol im always way to late coming online after its released. Normally by time ive finished work its been cracked and released. But ill be lurking in the shadows incase that doesnt happen. We have a great team here always straight on it. But on the off chance its not updated here when i finish work tommorow i will crack and upload. Prerty sure f95s legendary scale will have it up before i even have a chance to
Don't know much about Scale aside from the fact that he deserves enormous amounts of respect (mine included) and that I've only seen him post once myself (when he said not to worry, that he'd be here for v0.7). Is he a $40 patreon as well? because if not, you might need to get him the game if no one else able to :p.

edit: Just re-read the last 2 lines, nevermind lol. All in good time then, regardless of who does it. *tips hat*

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Don't know much about Scale aside from the fact that he deserves enormous amounts of respect (mine included) and that I've only seen him post once myself (when he said not to worry, that he'd be here for v0.7). Is he a $40 patreon as well? because if not, you might need to get him the game if no one else able to :p.

edit: Just re-read the last 2 lines, nevermind lol. All in good time then, regardless of who does it. *tips hat*
Anon users send mods update they send to scale he cracks then it gets released. So far im always late to the party so to speak lol

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Anon users send mods update they send to scale he cracks then it gets released. So far im always late to the party so to speak lol
Being a bit bitchy but really want to fix that statement.
Anon users send me an update, I then talk to scale and wait for him to have some free time and send him the game, he sends me back the crack I apply test it, zip it then we distribute uploading from images, to mods, to the base game + crack and upload it to as many high speed sources as we can before we release it as to avoid slowdowns from traffic.

And with that I totally forgot the point I wanted to focus on and can't remember what it was... God fucking damn it.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Anon users send me an update, I then talk to scale and wait for him to have some free time and send him the game, he sends me back the crack I apply test it, zip it then we distribute uploading from images, to mods, to the base game + crack and upload it to as many high speed sources as we can before we release it as to avoid slowdowns from traffic.

And with that I totally forgot the point I wanted to focus on and can't remember what it was... God fucking damn it.
^^^ thats what i ment lol 2 days no sleep my appologies tcms

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
That's me in every post, conversation, and though I've ever had in my life... At least you're not alone right? (also looking forward to the release through whatever heroes that come to the rescue :D)

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017

It's Ok man. We've all been there.

dunhill

May 3, 2017

all this talk of crack, you would think its a crack house up in here... XDXDXD

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
As long as someone can post the images of the new update, I don't think anyone will mind having to wait for the crack to release even if it takes a while.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes