DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
The wait isnt that long, i dont recall the people of this thread taking more than 24h to crack and post the game. The people here are really awesome.
That they certainly are... Well, most of them are (especially long time members and Mods/Staff members for sure) anyway lol.

samuel sai

Jun 10, 2017
What do you mean??? O.O
lol I just read it and I that made no sense okay so me and couple of my buddies have been trying to make games for a couple months now and we think we got down pat so we created A patreon page called Table Gaming were we are trying to make a game that's sorta like game of thrones were you have 8 families with different backgrounds and way of life and you get to take over one dynasty and basically play till you die than play as your son or daughter after death and were really excited about this projects future so check us out if you can Thanks

Reactions: sazaar

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
lol I just read it and I that made no sense okay so me and couple of my buddies have been trying to make games for a couple months now and we think we got down pat so we created A patreon page called Table Gaming were we are trying to make a game that's sorta like game of thrones were you have 8 families with different backgrounds and way of life and you get to take over one dynasty and basically play till you die than play as your son or daughter after death and were really excited about this projects future so check us out if you can Thanks
If it's an adult game, you can make a thread or ask a mod to help you make one. This is for Big Brother, not Game of Thrones inspired table games.

Reactions: samuel sai

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
well i guess i'll start the monthly questioning for save files for the current version lol. yes sorry, don't wish to be annoying, my past saves were basically screwed up when i switched pc's. the saves posted earlier, while fantastic (thank you once again for the uploader), unfortunately are for the pre-0.6 things, still have to do the 0.6 stuff in them for them to be ready for 0.7, which i usually like doing, but at the moment packing for a business trip coming up so no time to re-grind. if a kind soul out there would like to upload their complete path saves till the end of 0.6, that would be very much appreciated

Apr 3, 2017
I am new to the game and I plan to play the coming 0.7 version, checking old pages, I found the game has a lot of grinding in it, is there any way to avoid some of it when I play the new version that comes out?

PS: Sorry for my bad English :)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I am new to the game and I plan to play the coming 0.7 version, checking old pages, I found the game has a lot of grinding in it, is there any way to avoid some of it when I play the new version that comes out?

PS: Sorry for my bad English :)
Yes, use the mods.

Reactions: DragonWrath

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Most animations are a joke, a disjointed prick in a disjointed cunt, or a tongue or a hand on a boob.
I did see some good stuff on one of my games though.
I agree whit you. I prefert to have 50 more images in the game to have creepy animations! It s make time to creat animation because all move are a picture. I think it s no sense. Maybe they can make it in a special edition when the game is finish.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes