Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
Is it me or it's difficult find cigarretes on Alice's room?

Edit: Looks like you need to be buying cigarettes everyday

Last edited:

espirit

Donor
Apr 6, 2017
Many thanks to @Scale and the anonymous who bring us the game.
And of course all the users and mods/admins who mod the game!

Reactions: Krull

cypr

May 2, 2017
wow, every update gets more boring. he spoiled every new scene in the previews.
the game really turns into the opposit of 0.3/0.4. your standard harem incest game incoming.

omocik

May 2, 2017
seeing CG from 0.7 I'm disapointed as fuck.. quality is improved but camera angles are still terrible, half of pictures are renders of Max's fucking face.. still half of pussy shots are hidden behind retarded legs.. overall we get like 2 good scenes with couple good images.. I'm pausing my pledge until next update..
Big Thanks to uploaders and crackers! Fingers crossed hoping 0.8 will bring more stuff :|

edit. I rewatched CG's, for me devs are trying to catch every character into picture, instead of focusing on good angle of character. That makes pictures looking bad overall.. Zoom into single character sometimes, instead of showing whole scene every time, on every picture.

Last edited:

KillerKT

Jul 4, 2017
A save from the end of V6 without Eric and being Lisa's BF would be nice I seem to have lost my save.
save from 0.6 ? pls

For those who want the saves, please find them attached.
One is with Lisa as GF and one is without.
Eric has been kicked in both of them.

** Also haven't made deal with mom for no punishment as it appeared there would be further things to do during punishment....(Is there any update on this?) **

EDIT- If saves do not appear rename the save files to save0.save and save1.save.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes