KillerKT

Jul 4, 2017
I downloaded both save files and placed them into the "Save" folder. But when i started the game, i can't see those saves. Any help?
No idea should have worked, try renaming them as save0.save and sav1.save ,.... maybe the game tries to find the save files sequentially. Do reply if it worked.

Reactions: Krull

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
i have a bug with the mod, when i add money its there but when i go in the online shop it not there and i cant buy something because i have 0$ what can i do?!
Just add $1000 to site over and over, takes a bit more time but won't glitch out and get rid of your money.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I have never gotten the nude yoga option. Can i still do it if i moved to end of olivia or end of lisa gf? No idea what i missed to get that option
If anyone is willing to share, will save me research time.

KillerKT

Jul 4, 2017
I have never gotten the nude yoga option. Can i still do it if i moved to end of olivia or end of lisa gf? No idea what i missed to get that option
If anyone is willing to share, will save me research time.
+ 1, mom does fully clothed yoga for me too, any help on how to get her to do it naked ?

Reactions: fz

cumtoo

Jun 24, 2017
thanks...............:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Are there specific events that lead into the new content? I'm not sure if my game is bugged (as I can't seem to find anything new) or if I am just missing something.

Reactions: fz

Cluzze

Apr 25, 2017
i had the same issue in the previus version and it was because i ran it with mod.

just make sure the first time you run it its 'clean' and you souhld be good to go
i downloaded the base game + crack again, and unzipped it in another folder, still the same problem

Edit: tried it while not in windowed mode, then it works

wilhermans

Jun 27, 2017
Is there no new dialog with Lisa? I've had no options yet and suddenly she's not wearing panties while sleeping anymore...

Edit: Thanks by the way!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes