markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
DS need to play Dreams of Desire to see how to make a good looking sex scene.Even without actual sex DoD uses way better angles and shows everything.
Let's not forget longer scenes and more text.
agreed.been thinking about it.h scenes feel so short.dunno maybe its lack of animation maybe its to much dialogue without images switching but after DoD DS better BRING IT.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Show him when Lisa caught Max and Alice or when Kate take the challenge to fuck Max in front of Alice
How about these 2 first.

How about another prelude for that.

Last edited:

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
DS need to play Dreams of Desire to see how to make a good looking sex scene.Even without actual sex DoD uses way better angles and shows everything.
Let's not forget longer scenes and more text.
NO!Don't.
I like BB's sex scene.It's good and affluent.
Don't u feel weird DoD always start from back of women?I kind of having this impression.

Reactions: Corambis

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
NO!Don't.
I like BB's sex scene.It's good and affluent.
Don't u feel weird DoD always start from back of women?I kind of having this impression.
Well that doesn't matter each got their own stile, but its true for DoD that got long scenes tons more renders and usually even choices middle scenes who or what you want to do. You are not done in few sec, but you are skipping for a minute ffw stile .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Agreed. This is the worst adult RPG/Visual Novel I've ever played.
Wow must not have played this game very much so I will run down an average day for Max.

Every day you get anal with Lisa and 2 times a week you get extra anal with both Lisa and aunt Kari with a BJ to end the night with.
Every day you get 2 HJ from mom.
4 times a week you get a rotation of HJ, eat pussy or fuck with Alice.
1 time a week you get to either screw Kate or get a BJ from Alice while you play with Kate's pussy.
I have had Alice give BJ 2 times a week in the lounge after getting mom to accept her and Kate's relationship.

Now to me this is a very full week of sex. :heartcoveredeyes:

And a special treat for you all. (First 4 pics.)
Show him when Lisa caught Max and Alice or when Kate take the challenge to fuck Max in front of Alice
And now its Lisa catching Alice and Max doing the dirty. :heartcoveredeyes:
( I am only going to upload 1 pic because I don't want to spoil it for new players or those that have not seen it before.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali_Baba

TopoMaster777

Aug 14, 2017
I'm traying to open the game but i just see the half of the screen and
then the game crash, i try with different resolution and with window mode and complete screen, is my 1st time playing this game, how i can fix it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm traying to open the game but i just see the half of the screen and
then the game crash, i try with different resolution and with window mode and complete screen, is my 1st time playing this game, how i can fix it?
Please ask in this thread

F181

Jun 30, 2017
DarkSilver? What a twist! I'm a Patreon donor ($5), but I have downloaded the cracked version because it offers mod support (such as for the cheats). It might be an interesting Easter egg if there's time (cheat mode that can be unlocked on the laptop).
Now that DarkSilver has a poll discussing in-game cheats, does that mean my idea (which was shameless stolen from @ikaruga) gets a prize? Or does @ikaruga get the prize?

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
No disrespect, but I donate to your Patreon, so I would expect that you respond there. And provide previews like in previous months. :)
Send me PM via Patreon and I'll response, 100%. Previews - well, frankly speaking, I don't calculate them or making a good statistic about amount of images per month. But I'll check and try to make some changes if they are required

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
Hey, DarkSilver! I was wondering someone along the lines of what that user said... with the story, i am curious if you are currently considering expanding the story itself, or simply progressing the sexual content of the game.
Um, I don't know. Both? :) How you can separate expanding the story from sexual content progressing?

F181

Jun 30, 2017
Do you really think that it's a first time when I was thinking about them? :)
But it is fun for me to joke about it!
It's a good idea in any case. The only thing I would ask for would be how to activate the cheats (I'm only a $5 donor).

9della

Aug 3, 2017
Hi Dark Silver.
How about giving max a bit of skill so he can make the ladies cum?
So far it's just Max coming too soon and getting sent away

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
@DarkSilver You chose to go with Alice as your icon pic. Is she your favorite character? If not, you mind sharing which one of your characters you like the most?

Slicks

Aug 15, 2017
@DarkSilver
Simple things that could bring romance and push this game over the top.

1. After Lisa becomes Max's GF and he helps her with homework for 3 days without any demands Lisa just before dinner starts will give Max a light kiss on the check and say "Thank You for helping with my homework, I got an A" .

2. After Lisa becomes Max's GF while getting out of the pool and going to the chair to sun bath "give a sly kiss to Max if he is out there".

3. While watching TV with mom Lisa after becoming Max's GF comes up and says " Max could you help me with a problem with my homework" and when Max gets to the bedroom Lisa gives him a big fat wet kiss and tells him "thank you" or "I Love You", something like this.
(All this taken no time away so max can go back to watching TV with mom.)

4. Alice, after Max starts helping with Alice blog and when she gets a bonus, during Max helping her with dishes she gives him a kiss on the check and says "Thank You".

5. One more for Lisa is at night after she becomes Max's GF she will cuddle with Max on Max's bed, just cuddle and maybe a light kiss.

Lisa and Max should be able to keep on kissing while alone.

Its hinted in the dialog that Max should please Lisa after that first time but it never comes up, please allow Max to please Lisa when there in the bedroom PLEASE.:heartcoveredeyes:
Would be nice but DS don't want romance in the game, just want corruption, trick and blackmail

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes