a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 Would you be willing to post that save file?
Clearly you did something better than I did =P
Sure no problem it is 100% complete of 17 out of 18 but I can not figure out the last one.
Is it about Kate's mom or something I may have missed in the Eric path.
I will place a copy of it here with my 111 day starter save. post #120.

If you need any help with it just pm me and I will be glad to help.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I already implemented beginning of romance in 0.8, I hope you will love it
You are my hero, thank you for this great game that will only get better and as Max would say "You Go Girl" he he he :heartcoveredeyes:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
40$ Poll:
  • Achievements & cheats - 43%
  • New content, like in the previous versions of the game - 57%

Last edited:
Reactions: Maestro91

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Earlier someone posted Max tied up and Lisa doing a BJ on him and now we see Max tying up Lisa and I hope he gets to pleasure her.
or maybe he decided its time for her to lost virginity hes naughty enough :) i guess will have to wait and see.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
or maybe he decided its time for her to lost virginity hes naughty enough :) i guess will have to wait and see.
Every thing in this game tells me that Max even being perverted he still respects his family, only when Lisa says so will this happen.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Every thing in this game tells me that Max even being perverted he still respects his family, only when Lisa says so will this happen.
well i just hope we will have something to do with her on Olivia path, she did told that she will think about it, that was last line with her.

Reactions: Darkaura

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
well i just hope we will have something to do with her on Olivia path, she did told that she will think about it, that was last line with her.
I hope there's gonna be a way to merge Lisa GF path / training with Olivia path at some point.

Reactions: Asphyx
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes