Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I understand everyone has their fetish, but you're proposing a representation of inbreeding which promotes completely irresponsible behavior towards it. Not only is the lack of consent morally wrong on too many levels, but there are significant health risks for the offspring. You mention nothing about genetic consultation. Even if the kids end up lucky in that regard, they'll probably be psychologically scarred when they find out that Dad is also their brother/uncle/cousin.
It's fine if you have these thoughts in private, but please keep them to yourself. Not acting them out also goes without question.
I know everyone has some boundaries and stuff they like and don't like. I can also understand if you like this game and don't want to see something you dislike in it. But what you wrote only applies to reality and this is just a game and pure fiction.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well if he wants cheats there are plenty mods on this site and as polywog said :)

and more content is always good :)

Reactions: Ali_Baba

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I understand everyone has their fetish, but you're proposing a representation of inbreeding which promotes completely irresponsible behavior towards it. Not only is the lack of consent morally wrong on too many levels, but there are significant health risks for the offspring. You mention nothing about genetic consultation. Even if the kids end up lucky in that regard, they'll probably be psychologically scarred when they find out that Dad is also their brother/uncle/cousin.
It's fine if you have these thoughts in private, but please keep them to yourself. Not acting them out also goes without question.
The game is full of bad ideas, worse morality, and outright illegality. But it's fiction. Getting a family member pregnant is a bad idea. Which is what makes it even more interesting to some people as a fantasy.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I never done olivia route. Went straight for GF route with lisa.. I hope most of this content is for the GF route. lol

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I never done olivia route. Went straight for GF route with lisa.. I hope most of this content is for the GF route. lol
well there was poll about it and ppl do want to see more Olivia content almost as much as they want to see Max get out of house. its all about priorities :)

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
No! I don't belong to these 1/3 or a half guys! And I hope there is a clearly recognizable minority who likes pregnancy. I'm really not into this... theses children would be a bit mad, sick..., or!?
Why would they? Children would in general be perfectly healthy.

Only thing it does increase is the chance of genetic defects (dormant or otherwise) to manifest, since it is very likely to be present in both genepool. (So it raises the average a bit). If the family has no history of genetic deceases or defects, there is really no reason to suggest the children produced would be any less healthy than those of a generic couple.

And this is fiction, if something happens, the author intends it to happen.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Why would they? Children would in general be perfectly healthy.

Only thing it does increase is the chance of genetic defects (dormant or otherwise) to manifest, since it is very likely to be present in both genepool. (So it raises the average a bit). If the family has no history of genetic deceases or defects, there is really no reason to suggest the children produced would be any less healthy than those of a generic couple.

And this is fiction, if something happens, the author intends it to happen.
I meant these genetic defects. But in general, i did not grappled with. It's too far away for me. I know, BB it's a game... but somewhere - for me - should be a cut. Next advice is Max become a zombie ... necrophilia is also a fetish. Thats really sick!

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
yes .... I like Olivia but the cost of losing most juice part of mentor opportunity ... the cost is too much. Like Olivia path is nice but sooner or later I always reload and go for Lisa GF path - so there goes all work for Olivia /as short term play/.
Yeah but anal is not my thing, so Lisa GF path is dead, to me.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
well i wouldnt say dead for me for for sure wont do it till game is finish or very long time only so i have to grind yoga and ass bang her.

Beside we did kind of got future vision on olivia route about popping her cherry :)

I REALLY look forward to that. Plus the whole largely consesual nature of it. And a happy, jealousy free threesome, is the best kind of unreal fantasy.

I would be nice though, if Max had the same level of access to Olivia as Alice does to Kate... Maybe Max needs to buy another movie for his mom...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9della
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes