Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
What the fuck is this thread anymore...
Can we please stick to the topic of this thread. No wonder why TCMS is always getting frustrated.
I mean TCMS has literally said this like 15 times & yet people keep on ignoring it.
I'm amazed people haven't been banned or at least banned from posting for a while. Its a great thing how the mods here are so forgiving and patient otherwise so many people would be banned already.

Reactions: summerjo and a1fox3

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
That would mean a total rework of the game and I don't see that happing anytime soon or at all.
I'm just saying, it would be fun to be the one to catch Max peeping in while changing/showering. You would probably need an Awareness skill that counteracts Max's stealth skill.

Or, having one of the girls trying to peep in on Max while he is in the shower (and getting caught) would make for an interesting event. x'D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm just saying, it would be fun to be the one to catch Max peeping in while changing/showering. You would probably need an Awareness skill that counteracts Max's stealth skill.

Or, having one of the girls trying to peep in on Max while he is in the shower (and getting caught) would make for an interesting event. x'D
Alice at the end of the blog quest hints at just that.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have to say, the character models from this game are by far the best I've seen, way better than DmD for example, every girl looks great, but all that is lost because the sex scenes are in dire need of better angles, positions, and maybe they could last a bit longer

I don't know if this is because DS wants to tease us and we will get some brand new scenes with better angles as the story moves on, hopefully this is the case, if it's not and we keep getting the infinite cycle of the same sex scenes with poor angles this would be a huge let down, even more considering that the models are very good and it has so much potential

animations would be incredible, but I would be satisfied with better angles/positions

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

I guess I don't see the fun of playing as a girl, and peeping on a naked guy. There's already enough focus on seeing cocks in this game. I know there are a lot of dating sim type games for girls, although I don't know how explicit they get. Maybe that's an untapped market?

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
@DarkSilver i think you could have added lisa mentor route in lisa gf route to lisa and olivia route.Lisa and olivia route is very bad compare to lisa gf path.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sorry for this, I'm trying to answer questions at Patreon as first priority, but the platform itself seems to be quite bad.
I think you are right. The conversation there are partly already doubtful. Not to mention this weak-minded person, who provides all new images and links to new updates. With fake accounts from existed patreons.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes